Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

The pinnacle of proud eastern kino. Any and all are filtered by such writing and artistic depictions

God damn, the plot moves so fast I really feel like I'm getting whiplash. Like, take a second to develop some of your characters and their relationships author!

@jopapa
-The Scholar's Reincarnation- and -Tales Of Demons And Gods- and they are (100%). I am reading them for a long time since they have come out. I still remember the 12 chapter that i could not wait to come out since 11 chapter where out in one day
But -Legend Of The Northern Blade- is new to my i am on it thank you i will read it with pleasure

@Donutlie
It's because good works are not really appreciated by people in their home country. Instead, they prefer those romcom stories.

Im glad I stumble upon this manga 2 years ago. I know its good even from the very start and after reading the webnovel until chapter 200+ (if I remember correctly) this is one of the best novel/manga that I ever read

What I really like about this manga are the character names
Our MC CID aka Shadow
Then the there are Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Elipson
Then Princess Iris, Alexia
The names are easy to remember

This having such popularity, reviews and rating feels like an elaborate prank. Just read 8 Chapter and it's just cringy comedy about oblivious larping idiot mc and generic isekai world plot. Gags are not funny, and it seems there will no further character development for mc, while other characters all are lifeless walking cardboards.

Some of us like our essentric, chuuni, dumbass MC. I find thing manga legitimately hilarious. It isn't every manga where the MC murders a bunch of theives while screaming "what's up bitches" and has a secret organization that doesn't realize he is actually just a dumbass making things up on the spot.

I have bought the 1st and 2nd volumes of the light novels for this masterpiece but does anyone know where I can buy the manga from?

The entire premise/hook of the manga got really old, really fast. I don't understand the high ratings past Chapter 6-8.

1. On one hand, it's firmly established that, although delusional, the protagonist DOES want to become a "shadowy power, working behind the scenes" and has put serious efforts in both lives.
2. On the other, other than becoming powerful (something which isn't explain at all as to HOW he did it) he does nothing but LARP with himself.

And yes, I know that the automatic answers are "that's the point" and "it's just a gag manga" - so where are the gags? Because reusing the same joke every single chapter does not constitute good humour.

Also, a question for those who read the light novel - is it EVER explained why every single male character except the MC is either evil and/or useless, as well as underpowered?

I wouldn't bitch as much, but this manga has literally one of the top ratings for its genre, and I don't understand why.

@SteelBadger I haven't read the light novels, but the manga is boring shit, based on reusing that same joke ad nauseum.

Users who are viewing this thread