Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - An Unplayed Hand of Diamonds and Hearts

Dex-chan lover
Peak yuri is back, praise Madoka :meguu:

In last page Kaguhara basically going :oooo: since it'll be harder for her to thirst at girls and draw them.
no, remember the prez's last words "no matter how hot and uncomfortable it is you must wear the blazer"

she's not ":oooo: oh no I cant draw them!!!" she already envisions them in all kinds of positions and mentalities that never happened

she's ":oooo: they will be even SWEATIER " because the idea of being in a classroom of sweaty, musky smelling girls will drive her insane with lust

Dex-chan lover
prez is that u 🤨?
9CyOcat.png

Dex-chan lover
I really hope parents complain to the school about this, but of course that'll never happen in a manga. I doubt the president will feel even a shred of guilt when students start collapsing from heatstroke too.

I know this is just a silly ecchi manga, but incurious moral guardians like her are genuinely evil people and have no place in a just society. I really wish this character archetype was less popular, or was at least acknowledged as being vile and pointlessly cruel.
Schools in Japan do this because students not looking perfectly means possible loss of prestige of school in eyes of parents who think about sending their kids there. I've heard of a case of school being cool with brown-haired student until she was about to go to some inter-school competitions and they asked her to dye her hair black, so people from other schools there who don't know she's naturally brown won't think her school allows dying hair, which is obviously bad and shameful (yeah, the irony is staggering here).

I've seen comment about guy whose Japanese friend's wife didn't want to put her kid in preschool (in Japan) when she saw brown-haired employee, because that meant according to her that this preschool lacks standards.

Many East Asian countries seem to be obsessed with looking proper and not sticking out to unhealthy degree. There are crazier story like schools in Japan where they've forbidden non-white panties as too sexual, so female teachers would occasionally do a checkup under female students' skirts. No, that's not hentai, that's how ridiculous school rules in Japan can be, though that's rarer now because modern Japanese parents are less likely to be accept that as normal and will sometimes fight school on this (I thing they managed to get rid of the panties rule, for example).

Some older mangaka mention that in their times it was, for example, normal to shave all male students' hair like in army - I think I saw that in mangaka's comment in Tonari no Seki-kun chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All I can focus on is the patrician tastes of whatever little brother is stanning TAO PAI PAI from the original dragon ball. Like, that is...that is CLASS. I want to read about whatever the fuck is going on with THAT kid.

Dex-chan lover
She looks like the creepy silhouette from last chapter when Kaguhara was taking a shower, so might be her big sis?!
The plot thickens :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread