Kagurabachi - Ch. 36 - Geniuses

Dex-chan lover
Ok makes sense so far
Wish we could have started with establishing this instead of immediately pretending to be chapter 1000 iconic shonen jump number 52
Why is his chance to get issou 1/10 though?
First he says your bloodline WILL 100% determine your power but theres also a 10% chance it just wont????

Aggregator gang
So dude was a genius or was just op. He just got nerfed and bullied. I see

Dex-chan lover
Ok makes sense so far
Wish we could have started with establishing this instead of immediately pretending to be chapter 1000 iconic shonen jump number 52
Why is his chance to get issou 1/10 though?
First he says your bloodline WILL 100% determine your power but theres also a 10% chance it just wont????
He said 10 to 1, meaning 10/11 or 91%. It's not 100%, because he is not an exact clone of his father. He could inherit an ability from his mother, or some kind of recessive trait (which he did).

Dex-chan lover
Normally killing your siblings is very dark thing to do but here the brothers are psychopath and morally bankrupt so I guess :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I love how absolutely dogshit the Kagurabachi manga is that I can drop this manga around chapter 15 and come back to read this and still understand everything.

Any slop eaters getting mad reading this must be the same idiots who buy sports games every year. Anywho I'll drop and pick up this manga later to prove my point.

I love how absolutely dogshit the Kagurabachi manga is that I can drop this manga around chapter 15 and come back to read this and still understand everything.

Any slop eaters getting mad reading this must be the same idiots who buy sports games every year. Anywho I'll drop and pick up this manga later to prove my point.
reading stuff like this makes me realize, damn bachi really made it.

Users who are viewing this thread