Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Ouch. This is too real. Waifus, husbandos, memes and jokes - that's what I'm here for.
I didn't come here to feel.
I'm feeling now.
The feeling of doing everything you can to change for the better, but the moment you want something, you're still just as helpless as you were before you changed. So why change in the first place.
I hope this doesn't put Ishigami in a real dark place. I wouldn't blame him if it does, but I really hope it doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
His reaction was okay I guess. At least he didn't fly into a rage, ripped off his shirt, punched trees until he busted his hands and wore himself out, lied down on the grass and got covered in dirt, then got up and did the same thing again, then WENT HOME, DID 300 PUSHUPS, WOKE UP AT 3 AM AND MESSAGED HER, THEN WENT FOR A 7 KM RUN, GOT BACK AND DID MORE PUSHUPS, THEN BLOCKED EVERYONE HE KNEW AND RETREATED INTO ISOLATION AND SELF-LOATHING FOR WEEKS ON END! IMAGINE THAT, CRAZY HUH????

This was the best possible outcome really, but I'm pretty sure the author's setting him up with Iino down the line. I can even see a triangle with Osaragi, leading to """hilarious""" shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping we don't have a forever alone Ishigami end. That initial oneitis is pretty hard to get over, man.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.... after reading 203 and this one.... it hurts so much !!!!

Well.... I was quite uncertain of her response but for it to be like this

i wasnt surprised this was the end result, and i did see this coming from miles away. but it still hurts to see all the same

Ishigami better get with Miko then

Damn that bitch... I mean, I respect that she was honest with him but that doesn’t quell my anger... He’s such a good guy and she just... I get it... She doesn’t see him that way... It’s her choice... He finally opened up and... Damn...

Weak plotline but Aka handled this on a pretty mature level . Now bring back the fucking comedy already jesus christ I'm so tired of the melodrama.

I'm fucking livid right now. I'll say this though, I would rather him just stay by himself then Iino coming in and just picking up the pieces. Ishigami deserves better

Double-page supporter
And this is why this manga is so good. Among all the goofiness, it has moments like this.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was coming, but I'm still not 100% on Miko being Ishigami's endgame. I feel like the story is heading towards this direction, but imo a Lot is going to have to change inbetween then and now for me to be okay with this.

Dex-chan lover
Be proud Yû, there is nothing you should be ashamed of

On another note, SS Iino ship, ready to sail ! (I wonder if it will become like the doujin...)

Aggregator gang
And really, the fact that Tsubame offered to have condolence sex with Ishigami should have set off alarm bells from the beginning. It was made clear that Tsubame has some big issues, and it would have taken a lot of character development to fix her up, which she was never going to get because she is a side character.

In any case, F for our man Ishigami.

Dex-chan lover
Sad but really better than a yes forced by pity 😥 F for our boi Ishigami !

Dex-chan lover
I like Tsubame's cheerful personality but honestly, Ishigami is dodging a bullet. She seems like the type who'll lead him on as "friends" until she finds someone she's actually head over heels for. Ishigami is just getting over his problems and doesn't need anymore baggage.

Although I also hope Aka doesn't do the obvious and have him and Iino end up together or somehow become like early PrezGuya. In terms of chemistry I find the best Ishi chapters are with Fujiwara and Maki so i hope one of them cheers him up.

Users who are viewing this thread