Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
You did well, boi, its not your fault, shes just blind, thats it. I can only hope he doesnt end up in a forced romance with iino, our boi deserves better.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, with all the hints Aka drops on us about Iinogami, I'm not surprised. Still sad though, even if this wasn't my ship.

That was a very healthy and sane take on "friend zoning". I can't say I enjoyed this storyline as much as Kaguya and Shirogane's relationship. But it was fine.

F for Ishigami and Osaragi

Dex-chan lover
I had the exact same thought while reading this that I had when watching Rem's Confession back in 2016, "Love it or Hate it, this was history right here." If the Anime ever catches up to this point of the manga I believe this'll go right into the "Hall of Greatest Anime Confessions of all Time".

Dex-chan lover
MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dex-chan lover
you did good, ishigami. you did good.

can't believe ootomo is still a jackass though.

Fed-Kun's army
This was great. The only thing that ruined it was Otomo still being a b****

Holy shit I thought we already moved on from the Otomo hate. To her, Ishigami was just some random creep that beat up her boyfriend and presumably broke up their relationship, she has every right to hate him. The bad guy here is Ogino, not Otomo.

Dex-chan lover
Well..
At least you tried..
Not like a particular SIMP on another Manga, who spend almost a lot of money which he get Zero development and always thinking with his *ick

as i expected, tsubame role just to make ishigami cracking from his ideal world
dont worry, our boy is a chad now, rejected by one grill? there 2 grills waiting him
hope after this arc, Iino vs kobachi for ishigami bowl

incluso si terminan como amigos, tengo ese pequeño sentimiento o deseo de que ishigod se convierta en un ikemen y tsubame se arrepienta un poco de no salir con el.

Users who are viewing this thread