Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
No, it's just speculation on future events.
Though at this rate knowing Tsubame's personality she'll be alone until she can come to terms with hurting her "friend" Ishigami if she ever were to get an actual boyfriend in the future, locking her in a loop of rejecting potential boyfriends and asking them to be her friend instead.

Noooo! Look how they massacred my boi...

I guess the ship has been blasted and Ishigami ended up in the "Friendzone" lifeboat.
Dammit. I guess the author had always intend for Iino to win, since I always saw Tsubame as a side character, I was still hoping he will succeed, but alas! His first love ended bitterly. Asking to remain friends is really unfair though, since he will always have that lingering feeling, at least for a long time, and it will even be worst if she gets a boyfriend anyway.. but looking at Tsubame as a character, she might not actually get a boyfriend, not at least until Ishigami moves on.

Fed-Kun's army
Inno is trash, hope he ends up with Maki or Fujiwara or just single.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
F for my boy.
And no, Mikolino isn't better than her.

This is singularly the most wholesome, amazing ending of a failed ship I've ever witnessed. Think what you want, there are some people you simply can't think about romantically, even of you do care for them. Tsubame with Ishigami is a prime example of that. And thinking about how to let down someone without hurting them is a Catch 22: virtually impossible to do. If the guy has any sense, he won't stay around the girl who rejected him yet still has feelings for. But that is exactly why Tsubame feels it so bad, since so many of her close guy friends leave because of it.

So, that's why she tried to placate him, even going so far as offering him a one-night stand, because she genuinely didn't want a friend she cherished to leave over feelings she just couldn't share.

Of course, that all hit Ishigami like Truck-kun on the first episode of an isekai. He genuinely had feelings for her, and feelings that intense never go quietly. If he has any self-preservation instinct, he'd try to keep a safe distance between him and the girl who rejected him, but Tsubame admittedly asked him a selfish request to stay friends together. It's not impossible, but it's going to be real hard, and I'm confident that Aka-sensei can successfully pull this off.

Also, props to Glasses Girl (I'm really sorry I can't remember her name) for having hope for my man like that, she's a real bro. Sensei really knows how to write compelling, platonic relationships between the opposite sex, in a genre were it's almost a given that any relationship like that would turn romantic.

is it just me or im chill with whoever he gets with because im not the author of this manga

These damn ninjas, fucking chopping onions everywhere. But I feel that Ishigami should have his own harem spinoff

I really love the male-female friendships in this manga. So I'm sure the author will be able to pull it off.

ishigamiiiiii~ (*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ)

this chapter is soo wholesoome..

the author really nailed it...

Thank you for the updaaate.˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Users who are viewing this thread