Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 220 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 6

Dex-chan lover
this series is just too good... i have not been bored any of the 220 chapters... something i cant say about other series...

Dex-chan lover
akasaka reaaaally doesn't fail to deliver.
how it happened it was kinda realistic.

also actually saying sorry just at this moment hahahha 👌👌

Fed-Kun's army
THEY DID IT. THEY ACTUALLY DID IT.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Double-page supporter
OOOH YEAAAH!!!!!
Omedeto gosai masu president.

This series never fails to deliver.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this comment section has the potential to set a new record, and my comment will surely get lost. Still, my thoughts:

page 5 is something unique and not so often shown. This is actually very precise about how women can feel during their first time. Especially that last panel. Thinking people can get a good lesson out of it. And compare it to page 16.

Then, Miyuki's teaching. Especially "sit here and listen up", lol. Kaguya was cute. Page 14 is a masterpiece of its own. Quoting Ishigami is brilliant. Well, anything goes when resolving girlfriend's worries. Of course it looks a little unnatural for a virgin highschool boy to act and talk as mature adult...but I like especially that type of character. I'd like to be something like this in my next life.

And they're still calling each other "president" and "Shinomiya"...shaking ma head...

And finally last page. I laughed vocally. It gives the same vibe as some stupid sitcoms when "they actually slept together and one of them is extremely confused in the morning and it's funny". But, it wasn't that stupid. Maybe, because Akasaka-sensei succeeded to convince me they won't do it in the end (which is admirable on its own, after last few chapters), and this contrast is giving all the fun? I don't know. Anyway, it's hilarious, it's cute, and it's wholesome.

Congratulations, Miyuki! I want to see his face when he wakes up. 2 weeks, dammit!

LETS FUCKING GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread