Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Contributor
there sure is a lot of impotent rage over a 2 week delay in these comments.

@SoaringPegasus I agree with your points as a whole, but "If you hate X, then why don't you do it yourself" is not and never will be a valid argument for this and most other things. Please don't use it to convince someone of an argument, as it will only make the people you are attempting to convince want to disagree with you more.

Aggregator gang
idk what you guys are complaining about
Shirogane needed this character development after Kaguya has been having it for so long
And I think its good character development
Not spilling details on the new chapter thats on JB's website, but it had some good funny parts as well
And I like that the manga has serious arcs

Aggregator gang
I dont mind the delay but 2 weeks is bs, I thought that before and still think that and will still thinking that.

3-4 even 5 days I dont mind, but in 2 weeks nahh.....
Ill check out their other projects that have less delay time(I think is only 1 thou) but this one, I'll read it in other website.

Dex-chan lover
the perfect end would be for the president dying without confessing or being confessed, could be a truck, or a slasher, or a stalker...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesn't get dragged on too much now, I don't want another Prison School

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread