Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Aggregator gang
@Rheeve: JB has had this for years. Their conditions are not even close to being new or surprising. They're not to blame. People being impatient and lazy are to blame. You can't wait those two weeks? Go to their site instead of here and you have a two week advance over other readers at no charge to you.
Literally only yourselves to blame. It's right there but you can't take the two or three extra mouse clicks to go there yourselves. That is in no way JB's fault.

Cae

@TwilightFaze
" People being impatient and lazy are to blame."
This is just stupid. You don't need to shift blame like a politician, simply directing somebody to their website would suffice.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if MD actually listed the releases properly in the follows it wouldn't actually be an issue, but it doesn't and the 2 week delay fucks with using MD as a listing tool.
People being pissy about Sniping is even more laughable tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
I would rather wait 2 weeks instead of reading that abomination. Speed scan at its best, huh.

Aggregator gang
@Cae: Wasn't shifting blame so much as I was ranting, but yeah fair enough: There was no need for that. Just people who complain and expect instant gratification like that get under my skin. Still, I do apologize for that. It WAS uncalled for.

@ABCsOfLife - I see. I would have assumed that by now their relationship would become at least somewhat concrete with what the titles of the recent chapters imply.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can this shitty ass arc end already? Ishigami's character development arc was good but this arc is just awful. There aren't even any good comedy chapters to break up the tension. For a series that loves poking fun at common romance tropes, it sure did decide to fully embrace extremely forced and excessive drama.

Ice Kaguya waking up was the worst thing to ever happen in this manga. It's been in a nosedive of quality ever since then.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, I did not expect this manga to drop in quality so badly this far in.
Author needs to take a break and really reevaluate his work. To see if this is where he wants to take it.
But I guess it's hard when you have due dates for your chapters.

Not much he could do with the story besides end it as well. I predict a further quality decline until it gets axed.

Just what's the purpose of this delay policy watever?! To tell is to read it on there page? Ugh.

Anyway I'm still thankful for translation. Not.

Group Leader
Just stumbled on a lot of people whining about the scanlators’ delay policy. Cmon, it’s just an extra click to their own website. Scanlators are doing this for free. Donations are voluntary and you can access the scanlations regardless you have donated or not.

So stop whining and suck it up. If you hate the two week delay then go scanlate the manga on your own. scanlators are doing this for free and people whining about minor issues is putting everyone off. So stop.

Reminder that the manga is at its peak and if you think otherwise you have irredeemable shit taste

Users who are viewing this thread