Kaguya-sama: Love is War

I kind of look to see when one of those idiots lands a “crit”, where their opponent just gets rekt. Kaguya got crit on that last panel. Blank eyes KO

Group Leader
I hope this manga won't ever get live-action movie, you can't adapt all of those spectacular scenes with human being face (I mean their expression was priceless and can't be described with word or acting, we can't use CGI for that)
Like, I haven't watched Your Lie in April live action (not really sure they have it or not) but I strongly against that kind of thing. Wanna approach non-manga readers?
Please change the title, first. Especially you, nEtFLiX

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @TeaToaster

Ok so why did chapters 91 through 130 get deleted? This happened with Uramichi Oniisan too, the first 18 chapters are gone.

Scanlators drama, Jaiminis and a bunch of others pulled out because they thought Mangadex was going to go the Fakku route.
Scanlators being drama queens, color me susprised

Power Uploader
Drama Queens
VGC66Nk.png

Dex-chan lover
I've known a few translators.
Most of them had huge sticks up their asses about which exact words to use.
This was years ago, when lots of translations felt so stilted that they resembled machine-translations.
Never mind that it read like some sort of mangled abomination only barely approximating an actual conversation. That's how he translated it, and that's how it was gonna go down. Cause if you changed anything you'd be disrespectin' his perfect brilliant and he was going to stop translating.

Yeah, lots of drama.

Uh can anyone please tell what exactly happened, i don't want to go to robber barons on Kissmanga to read stolen scantalations.

Dont think we will ever give you a site visit Jaiminies j**s. Its Kissmanga then. Dont support greedy scanlation groups

Mod Edit: Censored

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is, I don't remember everything I've been following that they've been translating. So, chances are, I'm going to be missing out on a number of good series from now on. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread