Kaguya-sama: Love is War

His interactions with Kaguya and Shirogane highlight his character favourably, when he's not the butt of jokes.

you know, i like how this manga has bring on the heat, or more, themes like sexual interactions as the manga continues. Was non existent at the start but as soon as relationship are developing, sexual talks are picking up, like it should

Dex-chan lover
Now I know how the fracture happened
"it's so hard I could break a bone with it!!!"
"oh please, it can't be so hard"
*crazy movement out out of despair
"Oh yeah, look at this"
*crack
"oh my"

Dex-chan lover
oh come on, i really like these two. why force the iino route? she's way less interesting and likeable than tsubame (not that i hate her, mind you)

Another author forcing the "Bad End" route, with a girl that's combative, dishonest and prone to insulting the guy any chance she gets. Things like this in their mainstream manga help me understand why the Japanese birthrate is so pitiful

Cant believe he's really gonna get stuck with someone who insults him, only cares about him when its plot convenient and is already an immature child refusing to grow up.
He got fucked over hard by the other girl trying to pull that "Heres some sex for making me feel good about myself" bullshit but jesus

Btw: anyone know if that last panel is canon? I could understand if not but also, they're pretty dramatic kids lmao.

They're 16 you morons. Miko and Ishigami are 16, if not at most 15 as the wiki says. They ARE children. You lot are some arrogant virgins.

I saw that coming miles away. You could tell that was the outcome a few chapters ago, honestly.

@Moogal
They don't get along but that was because she's in the discipline committee and he can't seem to stop breaking the rules despite having been suspended once already. She's supportive, earnest, hardworking and a good influence on Ishigami, considering he admires how straightforward she is.

More importantly, she's probably as earnest regarding love as him. Unlike you know who.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ahsis
well what is in chapter 152 is literally the outcome, though not everything is explicitly told

I just remembered a term and this is a clear example of dramatic irony if I understand it correctly

@pesimus Yes, dramatic Irony would be the term here, However. From the beginning of that character, you could see this is the likely outcome, It's an overused trope that just flows "Oh, I can't date you, because "Reason" But because you were so nice to me, You can do me, and then you'll be hung up on me for life, or you'll move on" I've seen it several times, so I'm used to it. What makes it more obvious is the outcome of him spending more time with the other girl. That's also typically the outcome for these situations. The only thing that put me off about it was, i usually see this in H related series. not normal ones.

Users who are viewing this thread