Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Out of boredom and curiosity, lets' look at some of the scanlation groups that have released chapter 200.

1./a/nonymous
2.no group
3. /a/nonymous(alternative)

Needless to say, all of the above are nameless releases. As such, there is no concept of pride of prestige that can be applicable to them. They were among the first releases that were posted. The most probably cause for them all to scanlate chapter 200 is the uncertainty because of the jB going down. They should stop releasing the next chapters, unless the anons want to watch the world burn. Moving on,

4.Regal Publishing
5.Zaibatsu
6.tsukinara

Are hitherto unknown/non-existent groups whose only release is Chapter 200. Most of the above applies to them, except for the fact that they might be more dedicated to continuing this game than the other anons.

That leaves a more manageable 3 other groups. Now 3 groups for a series is not that common but it does happen for some popular titles,and surprisingly even some not-so-popular ones.

Tl:dr This doesn't seem to be even a battle for prestige, as most of these 'groups' didn't have any to begin with(No offense). That means probably next chapter is going to be more quieter(at least I hope so)

Edit: As has been pointed out by the 'dude' above me, tsukinara worked as a TL for JB and worked on Kaguya sama, so he is not applicable to this list

@Santouryuu
4.Regal Publishing
5.Zaibatsu
6.tsukinara

Are hitherto unknown/non-existent groups whose only release is Chapter 200 (well tsukinara has 2 releases,the other one being 2 years old. But it makes little difference imo).
Most of the above applies to them, except for the fact that they might be more dedicated to continuing this game than the other anons.
LMAO this dude completely missed the fact that tsukinara was one of the translators working with JB on Kaguya-sama.

ufABUcW.png

@bugmenot2 Thanks for pointing that out. Though me being unaware is a more accurate description than "missing the fact" seeing as there was no information about him on MD, and you'd have to be on reddit to be aware about this. Also, since I was referring to scanlation groups and not individual translators/scanlators, technically my statement wasn't wrong. But I digress.

I wasn't sure who would pick up the series afterwards, so I did a solo scanlation just in case, but clearly my worries were misplaced (something something hydra)!

This corroborates what I said, and it seems he won't work on further chapters by himself, unless he changes his mind

Contributor
And I thought BokuYaba and Solo Leveling had it bad. XD

This is kind of what happens when one of the most popular and beloved manga in the community is all of a susden available for anybody to pick up. Though Zaibatsu and Tsukinara might work together, so those two might grab hold of it. Along with the usual speedscans.

@Santouryuu
Though me being unaware is a more accurate description than "missing the fact" seeing as there was no information about him on MD, and you'd have to be on reddit to be aware about this.
Bruh, it's literally the first name on every credits page on JB's releases; ain't got nothing to do with reddit LMAO.

vWAgY15.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wait, This might turn into a go get the crown of prestige war III of scalantion industry. After solo levelling now this.
I don't know much, nor do I read kaguya-Sama manga but this is something amusing to witness. I mean why don't all Scanlators from all over the world open a discord server and only a certain member representing their team join in, its undoubtedly a good way to be well-informed about who's working on what, so that multiple groups don't end up scanlating similar chapters.
Or is it that they do it on purpose? Despite being aware of other Scanlation group doing the job ?

@bugmenot2 'Bruh', normal people don't have enough shits to give about JB to remember who their translator for Kaguya-sama is,esp when they all they are doing is a very quick and simple analysis of the 9+ groups doing a single chapter. And "bruh", you really should understand the difference between individuals and groups. And lastly "bruh", if you don't have anything constructive to add, maybe don't waste people's times? Nothing you have said is relevant to the main point I was making, which was that most of the groups are most probably temporary. Tsukinara being a TL for JB does not change that. He may not be new to TLing, but he is to Scanlating.And he probably will not continue scanlating,as he himself stated. So 'Bruh' ,if you want to point out minor details, just do it while knowing the relative amount of shits people give

Oh,and also 'bruh', JB chapters are not on MD. So like I said, nothing on MD would have let me know about the concerned fact

Ok this is fucking ridiculous.

Instead of translating the same chapter 20 times one of you guys should go translate The Whimsical Cursed Sword.

Contributor
You know I was worried for a second that we would go more than 24 hours without a new chapter 200 translation.

the bet are now opens........guess wich of those 10 scanlator will win the right to translate the manga.🤑

Welcome to "Is Fujiwara Blessed or Celebrated?!" Find out which one after 10 more groups scanlate the same chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread