Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 126 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Set the Record Straight

Dex-chan lover
Moeha is one smooth operator. She might snatch the Prime Minister's job away from Chika & Shirogane from Kaguya at this rate.

This is probably the first and last time I will understand a Fujiwara. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with the president?

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why she wouldn't want her little sister together with the president. Although I would also understand anyone who wouldn't want their brother together with Chika.

Fed-Kun's army
"This whole bloodline is tainted"

I haven't laughed like that in a while ? In general, every time the phantom of "Fujiwara having to deal with Shirogane's 'dying alpaca' shortcomings" comes up, the comedy is great.

Aggregator gang
Why is Shirogane so good at this oddball dexterity game stuff? Is it because the Shirogane family is actually a line of circus clowns or something? Are they genetically predisposed to be impressively good at circus performances and hilariously bad at normal activities? Imagine - what if Shirogane can't drive a regular car but can race and do tricks in a go-kart?

Fed-Kun's army
@rafdian : Nope, she doesn't want her beloved little sister to suffer permanent damage, she is doing all of this to protect her, not to torture her horribly (and there may be also a little of self preservation instinct in not asking him to sing)...

Dex-chan lover
I really like, this, but has something happened to the art? It's just fine, but it's not terrific like it usually is.

Dex-chan lover
Haha that "OH GOD NO" in page 3 killed me! It's all the trauma Subject F went through surfacing! xD
Also Kaguya's "This whole bloodline is tainted." always got me lol

@x754 Those are poor man toys that you can just buy at any store even candy shops, Aka the author is implying he probably played those as a kid and naturally got good at it

Users who are viewing this thread