Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Our Masks

I don’t know why people’s over at that Korean scans. THIS IS GREAT! THANKS!!!!!

>Fuck scan groups who try to make a profit.

Lol, jokes on you, I'm going to read this version as well as JB's when it comes out on their site. :^)

Fuck off with this 'honor among thieves' bullshit, lol.

Double-page supporter
here we go again with you dorks getting emotional over scanlations

I don't really give a shit about scanlation drama but your prefaces always make me laugh so there's that

Fed-Kun's army
@Zhade

The honour among thieves bullshit is actually perpetuated by groups who discourage sniping and multiple trans so you’ll read from them instead and give them ad dollars lol

@Axkmint

I literally don't give a shit lol.

This scanlation drama is dumb af. I don't care which translation is better, or which team makes more money off scanning, or how much tonnes of heroin each team inhales a day.

I'm here to read manga. Getting superior over ethics in scanlation is fcking stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zhade
Never said I disagreed, just saying that’s not where honour of thieves comes from. It’s an even longer-standing even stupider form of scanlation drama.

Dex-chan lover
'Try to profit' is a bold statement. Personally i don't see anything wrong from scanlator asking for a bit of donation for their work. And let the fanbase decide if said scanlator's work worth their money. I sincerely doubt that they really profited that much from this (unless they working on multiple titles).

Of course there are always a scanlator that just want to show how good a series and do it for love, like Helck scanlator.

anyway this one is more decent than previous one so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu I assume the complaint is against scanlator groups who use delayed releases to force readers to either wait X time for a new chapter or go to their website (where they probably profit off ads or something like that) knowing most people will pick the latter.

Dex-chan lover
Cool! Scan drama aside, I never related to a manga character so so much....the fact that they want for a fact to be accepted even at their worst (if the method to do so is ok or not that's another story) and that when they feel they are the worst, they don't wanna die, they want to dissapear.. which I feel is worse (as someone who felt seriously depressed in the past I know...)

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Ah yeah. Delayed release is indeed annoying, especially in this site.

-----

Also, damn. Kaguya has it rough and sad.

Nan, I will just go with whatever available on this site, I have too much thing to catch up, something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread