Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

I feel sorry for Ishigami even though I prefer Iino and the ship with senpai ended for real with this chapter I wouldn't mind if he could start a relationship with Tsubame because he really was in love of her

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like Ishigami wanted commitment and Tsubame wasn't ready for that. Maybe Tsubame wanted sex as a halfway point between friends and a committed relationship but Ishigami wasn't looking for that.

People look for different things in relationships and here it didn't work out. I remember reading about different types of loves and how people respond to one over the other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... that just happened. I didn’t expect this to turn so serious. I half-expected Ishigami to mess up and ruin the mood.
But to think they almost did it.
Anw, there goes the Tsubame ship. I can’t say I’m looking forward to boarding the S.S. Iino since I was rooting for Tsubame.

Well. I thought something like that happened since at the end of chapter 152. Senpai's expression seems sad, and it seems she was crying rather than blushing.

Double-page supporter
why the fuck does the guy look more and more like snape? damn even got rejected by his crush smh

Dex-chan lover
Should have banged anyway but Yuu is such a good boy you can't blame him. The Iino ship shall now sail.

Fed-Kun's army
yikes shouldn't lead him like that if you just gonna reject him

Users who are viewing this thread