Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 163 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to Scare

Dex-chan lover
Another hilarious chapter. Reminiscent of the earlier ones. I'd like to point out that Kaguya very distinctly never says it's a prank. She just implicitly holds up a sign, and even talks about it separately in a misleading way.

Y'know, Ishigami might not fall for Kaguya's lie, considering what he did with her over Winter Break and the things they talked about.

Miko, on the other hand, might be pressured to start a relationship now. ...Oh dear.
Iino is just...tragic, man. Please don't fall into an abusive relationship. Or at least stay in touch with people like Ishigami and Osaragi who can help you out of any.

My boy, Ishigami, with the absolute dumpster on Fujiwara, lol!
And then, Kaguya with the Komugi plays. Perfect chapter!

You'd think I'd be used to how fucked up Iino is by now. Guess not. Nice to see Kaguya can still kick ass though.

Aggregator gang
Kaguya this chapter:
dr2v5iliohd31.png

Dex-chan lover
Not a too big fan of Kaguya, but that had style. And it looks like Prez managed to picked the most sane girl in the council. The girl with the split personality.

Fujiwara's prank didn't get me. First thing it looked too unnatural (big head, reflections), so I instinctively thought for an explanation (bald cap?) and looked for a fault. I mistook her thin eyebrows as the caps border. Also there is not enough hair on the floor and she likes pranks..

Miko's reaction isn't too much off IMHO. (She doesn't totally look like a psycho. Not totally.) She is emotionally invested and even though it (officially) doesn't concern her, she showed, that it bothers her. A lot. If anything she just gave a big hint to everyone, that she might be after Ishigami (aka best boy), even if she might not have realized that herself. (But I do concur: Attention and praise seeking + big tolerance for abuse spells "no good"). Tsubame, even though a "slut" (has it been confirmed, that she up til now only had short time relationships and one night stands?), has been made a fool out off (Prez's dad) and does reflect about the possibility for a long term relationship with Ishigami (with hints of being smitten by him). I do cheer more for her, than for Miko at this point.

Double-page supporter
All Kaguya really needs is really love. i love how she seems so much healthier now in term of emotional control and how honest she is.

And yes I dont want Iino to be with Ishigami... i just.... want him to be with a girl who know his good points for real and apreciate him as the good boi he is

Double-page supporter
I spent a literal five minutes laughing at the first page well done

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, this chapter was a god damn roller coaster from panel one, all the way to "I'm this guy's girlfriend"

Dex-chan lover
lol best chapter in a long time xD ino is so fucked up in the head hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread