Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 169 - The ABCs of Men and Women

@no168_92 And? Are you suggesting that all religion, despite their differences and conflict, are all correct?

Right, I'm not claiming that I'm the messenger of God or anything of the likes. The burden of proof is actually not even on you, but on the religion's founder. Feel free to quote their proof to fix my ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
@HolyDemon

nope, that is up to debate. you study ones that you feel are legitimate and decide yourself which is actually GOD-sent. if you want to know mine, PM me.

do you believe in GOD if i'm so inclined to ask? or do/did you have a religion now/before?

what burden of proof are you specifically talking about? the existence of GOD? the validity of the religion? proof the religion is GOD-sent? which one?

please stop being obscured and start being specific if i might ask.... sorry if this might came off a bit rude, i'm not feeling so well these past week actually.

Contributor
Fujiwara be like NOPE.

Also, holy shit, this comment section reminds me of everything that can go wrong with a lewd /a/ thread.
Like when someone asked for fap material and somehow the thread ended up with people discussing about the scope of nuclear attacks in the USA.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@no168_92
@HolyDemon
While mostly civil, your discussion has veered off-topic. Please take it to direct messages if you wish to continue, out of regard for other readers.

Thanks. :)

Dex-chan lover
I noticed the chapters were out of sync again, so googled and found some place to read them. Was a ton of them, no wonder releases has been slow recently. Even this latest chap here is behind. Catching up was a good time, I laughed a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread