Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@zectians
Shirogane : Love at first sight for Shinomiya after he saw her in April-May,
confess in mid-december,
first date : End-december
First kiss : Mid-December or Chrismas Eve, your choice.
(He got everything in 17 to 18 months)

Ishigami : Start to really love Tsubame after the sport festival, so about begining of November
1st Confession : mid-December without knowing, and truly un chrismas Eve ( less than 2 months)
First date : End-January ( Less than 3 months)
2nd confession : begining of March (4 to 5 months)

My opinion : Ishigami are more balls than Shirogane, but Shirogane seems to have better results.

I want to support ishigami love for tsubame but damn i also want miiko to have happy end

The manga title should be ishigami wants to ve loved

Ahhhh, what to do. I kinda feel sorry for miiko. Someone please hug miiko for me.

Ofc she's gonna reject him, well it's confirmed then her feelings are simply platonic?

he's also forcing it, will they even work? not sure about this, this is certainly not mutual like our main pair, better to just let her go.

Dex-chan lover
@jesuscristo And I not argue with that point. I just said all she did was feel bad to underclassmen and want him to deserve better just go to wasted because he's not even care about that and go stubborn for 2 pages.

damn, respect to ishigami for actually trying his damn best
you deserve the greatest

my boi ishigami, ah no, my man ishigami. you re one hell of a dude. receive +1 respect from me

Users who are viewing this thread