Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Damn, it's over. Any that haven't jumped into the life boats can grab a violin and join in cause this ship got torpedoed with water flooding in fast.

Btw it makes no sense for her to come seemingly to come out of no where with this whole underclassmen thing. Ishigami has developed for the better after this whole thing, but it's obvious it won't be used to win over Tsubame, but it'll probably be Iino instead, or at the very least he'll be able to give her meaningful advice down the line.

Even tho I'm on Iino's ship, fight ma boy, Ishigami. Do everything you can and be hurt if you fail than regret the things you didn't do.

Btw,
@TNT261 Not even a bit forced for me. I do understand that situation, that feeling of being happy or sweet with someone, I've been there, I almost believe that I like or love that girl but later on I realized my feelings for her isn't the romantic one. Others even thought that we're going out or having mutual understandings but nah.

Supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
people should respect Ishigami's feelings instead of forcing the Iino ship.

He hasn't shown any sort of romantic feelings whatsoever to her as far as I can remember...

as for Tsubame, it's her first time actually facing a serious confession I guess, it's normal to waver... I hope she does accept since she do like him from her recollection...

@Cencourang You can't blame them for hating her. They have their own reasons for it. Well, I do have a thing I hate about her, it was when she initiated to have sex with Ishigami.
Of course, there are lots of development between them because the author focused on their romance story and most of his interactions with Iino were only for entertainment. If he will end up with Iino, we'll see a lot of development between them with regards to romance.
Btw, Tsubame is a great character but she isn't that rare. I mean, she's just minisculely above the generic level. IMHO, while Iino might be a generic but based on their interactions, Ishigami is more complementary with Iino than Tsubame.

Dex-chan lover
First page: setting up daggers, proceeding to stab. Let's get this over with...
+
Also, semi-realistic world does not accept harem endings. Damn.

I thought that Aka was gonna give him the treatment of a certain psychic manga where he is rejected and that leads him to the peak of his character but not here
(I hope).
There's hope.

Dex-chan lover
Two weeks of assertativness in different manga by the same author. That's amusing to see in the timing.

@no168_92 but she stated herself that she doesnt romantically love him, her accepting now would be more like ishigami forcing her into a relationship than through a natural development of mutual emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread