Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

@brainman no can do. I still am supporting iino. tsubami senpai should just outright reject him if she doesn't have romantic feelings for ishigami . it hurts me that after all those days and dates, she still considers him as a fellow kouhai and nothing more.. but still keeps him around.

Is there a reason why volumes 10-12 arent on mangadex in english? There are definitely scans of them on other sites. Just curious as to why they arent here.

Dex-chan lover
Won't work lol. And even if it did, it shouldn't. If she really liked him, she'd be happy to date him.
I mean, he's practically begging ffs. One-sided feelings like those lead nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not about the destiny, but the travel. Ishigami must go all out now, it doesn't matter the result, he will be able to move on even if he gets rejected, he's a man now :')

Who decided both party should already love each other to start going out?
Go Ishigami, Make that senpai you loves fall in love with you, and to do that, make her your girlfriend at least for now.

@europa08 The group that decided was translating it didn't want their translations on Mangadex. The group disbanded recently which meant other groups took up the mantle of translating and they are being hosted on Mangadex.

Aggregator gang
kinda creepy to just keep doubling down after getting rejected but I guess they're going with the "you just gotta wear em down and MAKE them love you!!!" trope

Users who are viewing this thread