Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Aggregator gang
It is clear now that Tsubame was just used by the author to provide Ishigami with necessary character development before setting him up with someone else - probably Iino Miko.

I suspected this, because this manga is 99% set inside the campus and a relationship with a college student just won’t work. It is not possible to portray.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe reddit fucking won.

WE GOT TOO COCKY TSUBAMEBROS.

Aka u fucking coward.

Question for you people: I've been following this manga for 1.5 - 2 years and I want to kind of get the whole vibe of the story again. Should I read it from the beginning to remember everything and feel it again? I thought that maybe I could just wait for the last chapter and then re-read it, should I do that? Or should I go on and read it until its completion and read it again some time after it's finished?

Dex-chan lover
Two kinds of posters:
- the ones who feel empathy for Ishigami and his feelings.
- the ones who only care about their ship with Miko being a rebound girl.

Double-page supporter
There's another kingdom which need your help my liege, rise up and show the world who you're.

Everyone is screaming and fighting and it looks like one side has won and I don’t like the wreck of a battlefield

I can't just think about all this is made for making Ishigami to stay with Miko.
But now i think about it a little bit, feels more like Ishigami is too attached to Senpai to just doing that, and if im not wrong he is the favorite character of the mangaka.

Aggregator gang
Ishigami really is /Our Guy/!

He did his best and gave the best send off he could do! He did what most man can't do, and I say that from experience. I've never could just be friends with my exes and pretend that nothing ever happened. You start avoiding the same places, the same group of friends, it can be that problematic.

Users who are viewing this thread