Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Fed-Kun's army
Place your bets!
I think they will do it tbh
I mean hold hands, hug, and sleep like a log till morning ofcourse

Dex-chan lover
@kiko29
Totally. I wouldn't want to do it when she's in the state of sleep deprivation. By the way, question for those of readers who aren't virgins: isn't it actually better to do it in the morning when you're well rested instead of late night when you're sleepy?

Kaguya is on the offensive!! Amazing how much she's grown from a classic tsundere to actually putting herself out there this way. Also, Papagane picked up on Miyuki's intentions in no time flat, it's actually impressive. I really hope we see the 4 pages next week and not a detour into the lives of Fujiwara or Hayasaka or something...

Dex-chan lover
@jdjohndoe13 it honestly depends on several factors such as my partners mood, what we spent the day doing, whether we were leading up to sex or not, both of our libido in the moment, etc. Fetishes can also come into play here as well but I assume you are talking vanilla sex so I won't list those.

I am personally more of an evening guy if only cause I am just NOT a morning person. I get real crabby when I am just waking up and my partner has told me that me in the morning is honestly me at my most unattractive. Honestly in the morning the only thing I find myself lusting after is a hot shower and some coffee to wake myself up.

Dex-chan lover
@Sorkvild
Well, last time moozooh left us pretty good instruction, but didn't mention whether it's better to have sex late at night when you're sleepy or wait till morning. Especially if there will be time and an opportunity to do it in the morning. @wilddeath I didn't mean "first thing in the morning". First thing in the morning most people want to go to toilet.
I meant "after both of you wake up, have breakfast and shower and rest after meal for a bit".

Oh fuck its happening.

Also hayasaka bought FIVE (5) boxes?

there's maybe have a bit of hope but meh.. it will be cockblocked ,its that type of romcom manga afterall

Users who are viewing this thread