Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Not relatable. That never happened to me.

I bet you thought that was the generic "I'm a virgin weeb lul" cliche comment but no, it's just that I was assertive and confident in my first time so that awkward moment never happened to me.

Double-page supporter
🤣🤣SUSSY 🤣SUS 🤣🤣🤣AMOG US 🤣 I SAW MIYUKI VENT🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Not relatable. That never happened to me.

I bet you thought that was the generic "I'm a virgin weeb lul" cliche comment and yes, you are right.

Dex-chan lover
>a year ago
Condoms can expire, my dude. Lose their elasticity and break easier.

😳😳😳😳⠀⡯⡯⡾⠝⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠘⡮⣣⠪⠢⡑⡌ ㅤ ⠀⠀⠀⠟⠝⠈⠀⠀⠀⠡⠀⠠⢈⠠⢐⢠⢂⢔⣐⢄⡂⢔⠀⡁⢉⠸⢨⢑⠕⡌ ㅤ ⠀⠀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠀⡀⢂⠡⠈⡔⣕⢮⣳⢯⣿⣻⣟⣯⣯⢷⣫⣆⡂⠀⠀⢐⠑⡌ ⢀⠠⠐⠈⠀⢀⢂⠢⡂⠕⡁⣝⢮⣳⢽⡽⣾⣻⣿⣯⡯⣟⣞⢾⢜⢆⠀⡀⠀⠪ ⣬⠂⠀⠀⢀⢂⢪⠨⢂⠥⣺⡪⣗⢗⣽⢽⡯⣿⣽⣷⢿⡽⡾⡽⣝⢎⠀⠀⠀⢡ ⣿⠀⠀⠀⢂⠢⢂⢥⢱⡹⣪⢞⡵⣻⡪⡯⡯⣟⡾⣿⣻⡽⣯⡻⣪⠧⠑⠀⠁⢐ ⣿⠀⠀⠀⠢⢑⠠⠑⠕⡝⡎⡗⡝⡎⣞⢽⡹⣕⢯⢻⠹⡹⢚⠝⡷⡽⡨⠀⠀⢔ ⣿⡯⠀⢈⠈⢄⠂⠂⠐⠀⠌⠠⢑⠱⡱⡱⡑⢔⠁⠀⡀⠐⠐⠐⡡⡹⣪⠀⠀⢘ ⣿⣽⠀⡀⡊⠀⠐👁⡁⠂⢈⠠⡱⡽⣷⡑⠁⠠⠑👁⢇⣤⢘⣪⢽⠀⢌⢎ ⣿⢾⠀⢌⠌⠀⡁⠢⠂⠐⡀⠀⢀⢳⢽⣽⡺⣨⢄⣑⢉⢃⢭⡲⣕⡭⣹⠠⢐⢗ ⣿⡗⠀⠢⠡⡱⡸⣔⢵⢱⢸⠈⠀⡪⣳⣳⢹⢜⡵⣱⢱⡱⣳⡹⣵⣻⢔⢅⢬⡷ ⣷⡇⡂⠡⡑⢕⢕⠕⡑⠡⢂⢊⢐⢕⡝⡮⡧⡳⣝⢴⡐⣁⠃⡫⡒⣕⢏⡮⣷⡟ ⣷⣻⣅⠑⢌⠢⠁⢐⠠⠑⡐⠐⠌⡪⠮⡫⠪⡪⡪⣺⢸⠰⠡⠠⠐⢱⠨⡪⡪⡰ ⣯⢷⣟⣇⡂⡂⡌⡀⠀⠁⡂⠅⠂⠀⡑⡄⢇⠇⢝⡨⡠⡁⢐⠠⢀⢪⡐⡜⡪⡊ ⣿⢽⡾⢹⡄⠕⡅⢇⠂⠑⣴⡬⣬⣬⣆⢮⣦⣷⣵⣷⡗⢃⢮⠱⡸⢰⢱⢸⢨⢌ ⣯⢯⣟⠸⣳⡅⠜⠔⡌⡐⠈⠻⠟⣿⢿⣿⣿⠿⡻⣃⠢⣱⡳⡱⡩⢢⠣⡃⠢⠁ ⡯⣟⣞⡇⡿⣽⡪⡘⡰⠨⢐⢀⠢⢢⢄⢤⣰⠼⡾⢕⢕⡵⣝⠎⢌⢪⠪⡘⡌⠀ ⡯⣳⠯⠚⢊⠡⡂⢂⠨⠊⠔⡑⠬⡸⣘⢬⢪⣪⡺⡼⣕⢯⢞⢕⢝⠎⢻⢼⣀⠀ ⠁⡂⠔⡁⡢⠣⢀⠢⠀⠅⠱⡐⡱⡘⡔⡕⡕⣲⡹⣎⡮⡏⡑⢜⢼⡱⢩⣗⣯⣟ ⢀⢂⢑⠀⡂⡃⠅⠊⢄⢑⠠⠑⢕⢕⢝⢮⢺⢕⢟⢮⢊⢢⢱⢄⠃⣇⣞⢞⣞⢾ ⢀⠢⡑⡀⢂⢊⠠⠁⡂⡐⠀⠅⡈⠪⠪⠪⠣⠫⠑⡁⢔⠕⣜⣜⢦⡰⡎⡯⡾⡽ WHEN IMPOSTER IS SUS😳

omg, I need to keep in mind that this is not going to happen, but I'm still excited with the possibility
Akasaka-sensei stop playing tricks with us!!!!

Aggregator gang
@jdjohndoe13
Actually that was me with the instructions.

But back to your question, the first time usually works better in the evening because if the day was leading up to it, both of you will be way too agitated to fall asleep anyway. Up to mid-twenties I found it very hard to fall asleep next to a girl even if I didn't have plans to have sex with her. (One of the girls would chastise me later that she noticed I was awake but still didn't make a move on her, and that irked her a little.)

After that, depends entirely on the people and their situation. Like somebody else said, some people don't do mornings, and so it becomes harder for them to attain the right mood. Not impossible but harder. There are more distractions, brighter light is less intimate, needs to be a day off, etc. The night implicitly feels like "your" time, the one you don't have to share with anyone or anything else.

Dex-chan lover
@moozooh
Thank you again, sensei. Can't believe I managed to find the post but failed to copy the author's nickname. Shame on me :(

Dex-chan lover
This certainly feels like that one specific doujin I've read on some site....

Users who are viewing this thread