Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Ch. 59.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I forgot bbg and his bbc is hardo gay for Keyaru 😓

I still remember when the anime was aired and the normies and the "usual colorful suspects" who scream for "representation" in all japanese works made for the japanese people, and the like rest of us should be grateful to be part of the culture to be able to watch anime, saw it. They were screaming "wrong representaion! omfg end japan naow! think of the pixelated children! they're harming pixelated children!" then go "omfg, have you watched cuties? it waz fab~" or some such. Fun times.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How much further does the story go? While Bullet is a big important enemy, he doesn't feel nearly as powerful as the King. It's like trying to build up Kang after Thanos. Feels like we're treading water.
Don't know any spoilers but I'd assume after Bullet he'll do his little revenge/mirrored original betrayal of the princess by giving her memory back, probably something about it not being satisfying, then either ending on a kinda bitter note or him trying to rectify/heal.

Dex-chan lover
Half chapters make me sad. That being said Bullet just wants that old thing back. Wait ... how the hell does he remember that he had a thing for Keyaru? He did all those things to the ML in the past timeline right? They didn't get the chance to go out with Keyaru 'adventuring' as a party so all that ... abuse didn't happen (or did it). SO how the hail can he be talking about he wants that old thing back in THIS timeline, huh? Is that a plot hole or just Keyaru's anus back end?

Dex-chan lover
How much further does the story go? While Bullet is a big important enemy, he doesn't feel nearly as powerful as the King. It's like trying to build up Kang after Thanos. Feels like we're treading water.
He is an hero, so he is powerful. But most importantly he is smart and very good at planning and place himself one step ahead.
Jioral made his strenght out of his army and his "immortality". Bullet is the kind of enemy that you don't notice he is behind your back until you don't feel pain in your ass.
In a certain way he is similar to Keyaru, who admitted himself that he learned a lot from him.

Why does it feel like we are about to reach an end?
Well, there is only one target remaining to complete the revenge. So if nothing else come out... this would be the final arc.

Half chapters make me sad. That being said Bullet just wants that old thing back. Wait ... how the hell does he remember that he had a thing for Keyaru? He did all those things to the ML in the past timeline right? They didn't get the chance to go out with Keyaru 'adventuring' as a party so all that ... abuse didn't happen (or did it). SO how the hail can he be talking about he wants that old thing back in THIS timeline, huh? Is that a plot hole or just Keyaru's anus back end?
He don't remember. Keyaru is just his ideal boy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... how the hell does he remember that he had a thing for Keyaru?
Keyaru looks like the original victim of Bullet's. If you remember, Bullet was seriously injured and a young boy helped him and saved Bullet's life... and Bullet repaid the young man with so much loving that he died, and now Bullet is looking for his perfect replacement.

Fed-Kun's army
Well Bullet did steal the philosopher's stone. You know, the thing that gave Keyaru the power to reverse time.

Dex-chan lover
Is Bullet really the big bad? What about that demon chick that briefly appeared in one of the earlier chapters that gave Jioral the immortality power? What if she's the mastermind?

Dex-chan lover
It's supposed to be a revenge story, not Dragonball Z with it's infinite power scaling.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know any spoilers but I'd assume after Bullet he'll do his little revenge/mirrored original betrayal of the princess by giving her memory back, probably something about it not being satisfying, then either ending on a kinda bitter note or him trying to rectify/heal.
Keyaru heals the world a second time and the events of the healer cafe manga become canon

Trust me, it came to me in a dream

Last edited:
Bullet so thirsty you can't help but wonder was Keyaru's...you know...really that divine? Like man, he really putting him on a pedestal.

Users who are viewing this thread