Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the chaotic situation and the shit storm it'll create on Twitter and Reddit (possibly 4chan first)

Fed-Kun's army
@supersomeone

So are you. Or are you saying its possible some people only came here for another reason? But you're clearly saying that's impossible.

The anime episode somehow made it darker (shit looked like a hentai for a sec there), im glad there are still studios out there who dont give a fuck, i personally dont like the story but im still reading it out of curiosity.

@HARDHITTINGHAT
tenor.gif
also- So he technically made her into a new person. Different face, No memories, and a different body structure.

It would be interesting if this is just an endless loop of both going back in time because the other abused them in their previous life

Lol no wonder why the media and shit are going crazy over this, I can't wait to watch the anime! Good shit

Oh? This is made into an anime? I decided to reread after 2 years but i guess ill go watch the anime instead.

lol! The more I read this the more Keyaru comes off as Rance, but without the black comedy😅

Yeah...anime did this better imo. He only did the mind wipe after he had beaten and broken her inside and out in order for it to really hit her on an emotional level.

Users who are viewing this thread