Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Damn, this sucks. I was hoping he'd get a little bit more edgy but this is simply unfulfilling.

Double-page supporter
@hyderz
@MelReinH
Since I rereading the series since Its been ages since I read this (wasnt taht far ahead tho)
but I think he plans to release her memory once he thoroughly ruined her kingdom completely and having helped him do it while fucking him all the time (well more specific,y shes his little sex slave helper). otherwise yes, I completed agree, removing her memory would of been pointless, it would of been better to have her active but unable to control her body as if shes now a passenger.

I like how people come here expecting high quality writing from trash light novels

Double-page supporter
yeah this manga is meh but I don't think it should get an anime adaption... but a hanime adaptation? yeah im down with that

Dex-chan lover
That revenge was meh, if you want to make someone suffer you make that person suffer, a personality is former by the passage of time and the memories we get when we grown up, if you erase all memories then isn’t the same person anymore, I don’t see the point, only pure perversion, like raping or making suffer the daughter of your dead rival, it’s quite sick, and I don’t mind, if they want to make a pervert crazy mc okay, he is out of the book alright, but don’t expect me to take him serious if he suddenly acts like a decent and typical isekai mc

@cash-616 I believe he buried her true self beneath false memories. They didn't really make it clear in the manga, but the anime gave some hints that somewhere deep within the recess of her subconscious she's still aware of her past life. If you ever seen the movie "Get Out", I believe that it could be something akin to that.

Users who are viewing this thread