Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Contributor
@Xyzzy more Sex training and Setsuna trully grabbed her future very willingly.

This arc is fast and later come the fun

Fed-Kun's army
you know this thing with breaking level cap with sex could be a nice mechanic for some lewd games.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the whole chapter felt cringe. I'm always let down by these supposed 'dark' stories when they flip so easily for wish fulfilment purposes. Now its fully hardened its position as only edgy in my book ?.

Double-page supporter
I've read a lot of the web novel for this series. Setsuna is far and away one of my favorite characters in it. The manga is clearly going very quickly, a lot left out, but it's nice to see the images in the manga.

Also, the web novel is not explicit, generally speaking. Like even words such as 'penis' are bleeped out. But the descriptions of the sexual acts are more explicitly written in the Light Novels, so if you're interested in that aspect you'll want to acquire those rather than just reading the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Like I get this manga is a revenge fantasy and all that, but does he have to act like an asshole towards people who aren't related to his revenge?

"Look at her, waiting when told, good girl!!"

Kinda just makes me want to see him get tortured all over again.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato Apparently the LN was full of extra edge but so far the manga isn't really that dark or rather it isn't that intense.

Dex-chan lover
Getting repeatedly raped and abused both physically and mentally at a young age tends to turn people into sociopaths. How do you expect him to be empathetic and think about the wellbeing of others when nobody was there for him? It’s sad because they’re all victims of the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
After all he has the ability to wield his Excalibur so he's technically a Sword Hero, while our true Sword Hero *censored*

Dex-chan lover
After what he has been though I can overlook him getting a kick out of making others bend to his will. It could be a good start of a character arc that ends with him regaining his humanity - should the author choose do that.

The MC has already met with the Demon Lord and she joins the Harem and she's the only person aside from the loli fox that wasn't brainwashed by the MC.

If you're interested you can read the novel here

https://lnwnepubs.com/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi-sokushi-mahou-skill-copy-no-choetsu-heal/

BE WARNED THE MC is PSYCHOPATH! Also it is good to mention that he is successful in his revenge, but the way he did it is very brutal.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Authn
f38e242ba8d08639cd4c6e39f3b98a1968d4d47f_00.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread