Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

There's so much edge here I can't really tell whats going on. One second he looks like he's about to attack the guy with the same face and the next second an armored dude shows up and the next second he powers up and the next second edgelord's edge transcends and he's crying his edge out.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait to see this getting an anime and the SJW complaining about it. It will be glorious.

Welp, it's his fault for not taking these things into account. I swear it's practically innate in MCs where they go on a revenge rampage and don't plan for the consequences.

@supermonkey123
- Enemy was boasting about having soldiers with him.
- Enemy calls the soldier to enter.
- Armored soldier enters, but is poisoned and falls
- Enemy notices that MC is spreading the poison, but is already poisoned

welp. better get to the demon lord fast, get the crystal and do it all over again.
This time, you go and hide your whole family and village people first.

Aggregator gang
I figured this would happen when the MC started going wild but didn't take steps to protect his family/village. Shoulda thought shit through. *shrugs* Will be interesting to see what happens next.

*anger vain pops* With the power to heal... I would not let that...pile of pig shit die... Removes all his tendons from his arms, legs, neck and head. Remove any thing that would let him kill him self. Mutilate that...************* junk and make it utterly useless...ass hole included. Turn his nerves up to the max so that just existing is beyond painful. and that's just the start of what i would do to scum like that. (i'm sorry scum for comparing you to that...thing)

Contributor
Cruel but now the vengeance will taste even better, can't wait to see the next scene and the "punishment". 😂

@De_LaBaiGa - Goblin Slayer is a kid story compared to this and it was massacred by censorship, so i don't know if an anime will do justice of the source material (light novel).

Double-page supporter
rather than calling this manga "dark", it's more pathetically sick

@dope0420 He really didn't need to take any steps to protect them for the fact that before he did the whole restart thing everything was aimed directly at him.

Wow, this is so stupid. He actually has people he cares about but doesn't protect them.. and it's his fucking second life, too.

Rule nr. 1 of going on a vengeance rampage: make sure the people you care about are save.

Contributor
Mhmmm. Bleh, just a sour taste in my mouth.

I wonder how Lolicell is doing. That's a story I care about.

Aggregator gang
idea for revenge: use your body rebuilding heal to turn that thing into a girl, then feed "her" nothing but aphrodisiac until "her" mind breaks, then just leave "her" in a slum somewhere for the locals to use as they please until "she" physically breaks...then heal "her" and do the whole cycle all over again a few more times

Users who are viewing this thread