Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
For those complaining about how dumb he is, they explain it better in the novel. However, in the manga, it's to a more dramatic effect so pick your poison. Novel where everything is explained better, or more dramatic more dumbed down MC?

Roller coaster of emotions. What a ride... Gotta give MC the credit for not raging right at the start but enduring it :////

This is so dumb. How could you let people you care about be exposed like that? I hope he does a reset.

He’s so dumb you can’t even enjoy the vengeance edginess anymore.

But then again, I remember reading a spoiler about the novel somwhere that it’s because
he actually doesn’t really care. He is drunk on vengeance and just wanted more reasons to go on a vengeful spree.

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu
can you explain what explained in the novel, please?
it's been a while, but I'll try. Right after he learned that they didn't kill the Imperial Guard that he transformed into himself, he regretted it because he knew revenge was coming. He knew he made a mistake there and thought he might have to reset this world eventually. However, he did what he could and actually learned about Anna's fate before the Imperial Guard told him. He constantly goes around and reads soldiers' memories after all, so he knows a lot about the big picture and how to make plans.

About Anna, he couldn't really do anything but just became extremely pissed and planned his revenge. The way he operates in the novel is off of a weird system called revenge points. He's completely insane, and he doesn't try to make himself look like he's not insane. He's broken, period. Even if he hates a person and knows they messed him up in his past life, he won't hurt them until they accumulate enough "revenge points". Needless to say, the Imperial Guard has achieved the highest of revenge points so his punishment will be gruesome.

When he found out about what the Imperial Guard did to Anna, he planned this revenge from the start. He wasn't surprised like he was in the manga to hear about it, he already knew about it. However, reading manga about how he knows everything from the start is more boring when read in manga. Him knowing everything from the start suits the novel more.

Dex-chan lover
this mc was an idiot since the beginning and even with his hearth of vengeance author didn't gift him a better brain, why was he expecting to happen to the ppl close to him when they discovered him... he knew what kind of ppl the kingdom has, so he being unable to predict that...

Dex-chan lover
the way the manga does this is less fun tbh. I prefer broken and insane mc because what he does next matches his broken mind rather than this breaking down and crying. In the novel, if i recall correctly, he knew before hand what happened to her and instead of taking the time to cry he used it to justify more of his vengeful actions. He's pretty much devoid of sympathy in the novel, only working towards his own end.

Thanks for the upload. I don't feel bad for the MC, I do feel bad for Anna and the village though. MC should have saw this all coming. Also had no reason to let the Knight Captain live.

Dex-chan lover
Looking the MC get all pissed when anyone with 1 brain cell new this was gonna happen and he didnt do shit to stop it is kind of infuriating.

Its like "look dude, its not the captain who killed her, your stupidity did, but you were to busy playing with your 'toys' to even care, so now drop the victim act".

Dex-chan lover
I second, what most in this comment section already said:[ol][*]Why didn't he make sure his village is save?[*]Why does he let someone roam free, who wears his face?[/ol]
Maybe he didn't take in account, that they might notice, that that guy is the guard captain. -> They knew, it was him, who kidnapped the princess. -> They destroyed the village.
Now really...The guard captain might one or two secret things or code words. It was fucking set in stone, they would figure it out at some point.
And this could have been taken care of, in such a simple manner: Just kill the guard in the beginning. If they can't raise him, they would most likely never notice, that this wasn't him and let the village be.

Dex-chan lover
He only has himself to blame. Getting so emotional now only makes his smugness earlier even more annoying. I assumed he has some conviction, and threw everything else away for revenge but he didn't think any of this through. It's worth pointing out again Kearu went through all the trouble of time traveling, but he still planned to get raped (not just the maid but sodomized by men remember) and imprisoned for an extended period. The author did this so his actions were justified in the current timeline, not simply a grudge from the past, but it makes Kearu look like either a masochist or an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
You let the guy live.
Gave him your face.
????
Profit?????
Why's he acting all surprised

So I'm guessing he turns the captain into a woman now?

May as well add gender bender tags now, rather than wait for the next chapter. Cause it's coming.

Dex-chan lover
"she was my first love"

yeah sure had her in mind when he was busy doing three other girls, huh

Users who are viewing this thread