Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Retard doesn’t think that him being a wanted man will lead to his home being threatened TORCHED, PILLAGED AND RAPED

CONTEMPT AND DISGUST DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS TOWARDS MC

Fed-Kun's army
@CyanHide HOLD THE FUCK ON, ARE YOU MAD AT THE MC?

Would you be mad at yourself while you were trying to escape your captors/pursuers they instead went and massacred your whole family, or even your whole town/city you come from?

You must clearly be a woman, or some sort of very feminine minded male.

Fed-Kun's army
All you people who are blaming the MC for not being overpowered enough are absolutely ridiculous.

I hope that there is a time where a hero you need is not there, and in your final moments you blame him for not being able to do literally everything for you.

Dex-chan lover
@0wgzy I am aware that the knight captain or whatever his role was shares MC's face, I think you misunderstand what I'm taking issue with

@Randomguy01 Ah yes, not wanting all your loved ones raped and burned is very unmanly. I'm not even asking that he succeeds in flawlessly in defending them, but that he at least thinks about warning them to gtfo while they can. He merely just goes on with his plans, not considering the other repercussions of his actions. The only good side to how things have happened is that it shows how revenge driven MC is, but I have a right to be miffed with how shit things have been.

Your "rebuttal" or whatever the hell that's supposed to be doesn't even make any sense! Of course I'd be mad at my pursuers, but that doesn't mean I didn't have the foresight or goodwill to warn people associated with me. You'd think someone who's been terribly scarred emotionally and physically would want to prevent suffering more in the future.

>Blaming the MC for not being overpowered enough
Fuck off with that nonsense, plenty of people already pointed out in the beginning with how illogical his "healing" skill is. I dare you to explain how it works, because it's practically just a handwave to do anything to/with anyone's body. He hasn't even taken the same damage other people have while healing them in a long while! I hope that there is a time where you will learn to think critically in the near future...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm waiting for more chapters to be uploaded

And the sliver of humanity inside of him is now gone, cause of what they did!
this is the moment where they should have not done what they did to my boiiiii

i think he will become a demon lord/hero and massacre everything that harmed his family or property

Dex-chan lover
It's his f'ing mistake that he didn't think ahead. Wtf man this kinda shit just irritates while reading. They even put SFX noises wtf.

Ngl, this chapter hit me hard. Seeing what happened to his village, family, friends, especially Ana, was just gut wrenching. The innocents who suffer never deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread