Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Double-page supporter
If 2020 taught us anything then that people are short-sighted and stupid.
Especially when they get emotional, so him forgetting about his home village isn't really out of the norm, after all he certainly seems trapped in his emotions.

Group Leader
about time... I was wondering when that village would be burnt and the people to get killed.

like, he acts all evil and shit but he does nothing to prevent other events. my first thought reading this series was, "so... is he going to set up traps at the village?"

I hope MC gets more foresight into things from now on.

How did this mf not think of his hometown out of all the things that this revenge plan would have on stake bruh. Rip anna, got raped and died bc of dumbassery

Aggregator gang
probably one of the most dumbest op mc i have ever seen
what hes doing the whole time is "train his toys" and copying skills cant he just farm XP his self?

This mc fckin stupid! why he let his village unprotected? he should've anticipated that the imperial will retaliate at his hometown. He should've known this better than anyone else. He experienced it first hand. I don't understand why the author come up with this stupid arc plot letting her foster mother be raped just for vengeance fuel? isn't his past life experience enough? fckin stooooopiiiid. He may be a chad fucking his so called "toys" but undeniably fckin stupid letting his village unchecked and the one who raised him get raped smh.. again so stoooopiid.

There better be another time rewind fckn stupid dumbass mc.

This is comical at this point. At least it isn't as much of a power fantasy, where the MC can save everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread