Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
well you "you reap what you sow" but i feel bad for the girl/familly who was thinking they get rape/killed by her friend/son

Dex-chan lover
Jesus why is there so much Cringe in the comments section today?

Dex-chan lover
People will gouge out their eyes in the next chapter. Stay tuned!

@boag
I'm looking forward to the next comment wave. XD

Dex-chan lover
I thought he didn't cared about anyone at this point. He never even mentions his village or that girl before the enemies go after them.

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffyfish
Thats the point, Kearu is an psychopatic asshole, youre not supposed to relate to him.

@monkey123
Its like someone gave a bunch of tweens a link to this series.

Dex-chan lover
This has been bugging me for a while but does anyone know what the name of the story that is on the page before the donation page is?

Dex-chan lover
Well I thought his family been taken care of right after he went but i was wrong and so, he's an idiot..
whoever start a rebellion without properly taking care of those he care about of course they're gonna be tortured -_-

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild ah okay I wasn't sure because of well . . .the fox and the beastkin girl kinda threw me and also spoilers for those who haven't read the WN or the LN but hey whatever good to finally have that monkey off my back was wondering that for months Thanks dude

Fed-Kun's army
so the armored person with forced grins was not the mc? i already forgot lol

Group Leader
This is kinda the MC's fault. They know who he is, so why wouldn't he make sure his family was safe?

Dex-chan lover
This is why you kill your enemies. Not that I remember this guy.

Dex-chan lover
You don't leave your enemies alive out of pity, stick it into your brain.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if I am enjoying this manga or not. The story is kinda slapped together

Wow, i was expecting the MC to at least have 2 brain cells to rub together to realize what kind of people he was facing so he would prepare for this, no shit that happened.
The story tries to build him up as some kind of scheming intelligent person, but if he couldn't even figure this out, it just makes him seem like another idiot.
I can't even feel bad for him because instead of saving his home, he just had a shitload of sex.
He got fucked... then he got fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread