Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.3

Aggregator gang
Oh he's gonna wreck the sword hero and the little sister of Freya later :^)

Lots of lgbt inclusitivity in this manga.
Happy pride month and lets celebrate all the diverse love on display :^)

someone hit me with a spoiler about what happens to the angry lesbian pls

*blinks repeatedly* Well, it ain't Kurono no Mao, that's Yandere Harem, the novel. Still a bit disturbing but not the thing that comes to mind for me... hmmm Yeah I'm thinking of a different story all together. Summoned Hero saves the world then all his supposed allies turn on him, turns out that was just the tutorial run so he acts accordingly at his lucky retake. Blanking on the name, he had a sword like that sword hero in the Shield Hero thing, shape changing with a bunch of utility powers that only vaguely acts as a sword half the time. Female ex-slave companion's... think she was called a were-rabbit or some such, not a rabbit-kin demi human. Has her own tragic backstory of psychotic revenge fuel.

.... You know there's probably a good reason I've forgotten the name of this thing.

Double-page supporter
good thing "bitch" was censored, wouldn't want to be offended during the spiked-dildo rape scene which followed the brutal murder of a subordinate scene which followed the gang lynching scene which followed the scene about how the main characters were going to murder a guy they were tricking anyway even if they hadn't murdered him early

Users who are viewing this thread