Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

@sirflimflam
In chapter 1.1, they explained it as the healer needing a full understanding of the target in order to literally recreate every experience that the body has gone through so as to do a complete treatment of the body. Everything the target of the heal has gone through will be experienced by the healer. All the pain, anguish, and experiences are transferred to the healer. That was called the fatal flaw of healing. He retains a portion of the experience and skills of everyone he heals.

In chapter 1.2, he explains that with recovery heal he is basically returning someone's body to an earlier healthy "state." With simulation heal he can copy the "state" of someone he's healing. With upgrade heal he can choose the specific desired state of a target. With corruption heal he can choose a corrupted state of a target. With time reversal heal he can rewind the entire world to a specific state. It's a stretch, but the author found an interesting way of spinning things.

Also, in chapter 4.1, Frey's henchman says that his recovery heal is different than a normal person's recovery heal. His heal is in a sense "god level" allowing him to create from nothingness or even turn back time.

Dex-chan lover
if the artist is making hentai, they at least must be comparable with shindol.

Dex-chan lover
bro, you're just gonna leave her? She's loyal to the demon king girl, you should recruit her to your harem or something

Wait correct me if I'm wrong but, he fucked the demon loli to get her memories, right? Damn this dude. And why the fk did he leave the poor bandit girl?

@DogeNatural
The demon with wings? Unfortunately no he did not, he just healed her normally and peek inside her memories using the simulation heal which i believe he could have gotten a skill from the demon girl with wings

ALTHOUGH I REALLY HOPE THAT HE MAKE THE LEOPARD GIRL HER COMPANION IN THE JOURNEY :< damn it

I didn't like the way he dealt with her. This isn't a punishment, this is literally a reward. Leaving her horny and tied up like that would be the real punishment. It is not like he lacks women to fuck with. I can't understand at all.

Ok I know this is gonna sound real hypocritical at this point, BUT THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE. WHY WOULD YOU DO ANY OF THAT AND THROW AWAY A POTENTIAL ALLY LIKE THAT

@DiavoloXl Other than supremely petty revenge, yes.

@MyriadDestiny I'd gladly take her over Setsuna. Not as good my foot.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh some of these comments are hella weird. She attacked him so she deserve rape? What? It's like in movies in general:
-assassin is threatening a person to get information.
-person turns around instead of complying.
-assassin attacks.
But nah rape justified I guess :question:

Users who are viewing this thread