Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 27.2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aggregator gang
the secret reason this dude never does anything on his own

is because he's playing one of those shitty rpgs where you can only heal ppl after they take damage

Double-page supporter
Healing hero can't heal cake lady or psycho woman will find out who he is. Or so plot conveniences decree.

Fed-Kun's army
"not now im waiting for my personal reason to hate this guy to happen"

Dex-chan lover
@Porg Also he can only heal in combat. And only when the healing card is on his hand.

He's too insane and far gone to just fight for justice. So getting a personal reason for revenge is good for his motivation.

Aggregator gang
its like he waits until someone he cares about to die so that he can "have revenge"

BULL....T !!! The most pathetic MC ever !!!!!! Just kill yourself and axe this crap !!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Lightbrand He wanted to go after her because she is ... well fucking dangerous and a bitch of epic proportions (She did mistreat him like all the others but had less time to do so). Now though she inadvertently made it personal for his rather warped mind.
On a side note I don't think he is waiting for something like this but the perfect opportunity to get her and her guards. He is no 100 feet large Fireball Slinger after all so it's probably something rather specific.

The world of this manga has 3 types of people. The "I am really fucked in the head and need help", the harem and last but not least, the fodder (civilians).

Also RIP Cat lady.

Also also I feel like the MC is so far gone that he would not hesitate to reset the world again if it meant he could satisfy his S/M urges lol.

He's too hesitant. What did I even just read??? Binged to see where this is going. Weeps. Too many ppl die for no reason then MC is like LET ME TAKE REVENGE.

Group Leader
The torture from the last life doesn't count, but killing a furry, that's unexcusable

Users who are viewing this thread