Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
@AdamHu this isn't like i'm against your opinion, but can you lead me to better revenge manga, i'm run out interesting stuff to read and currently sticking on romcom

Ngl, it's been a long day and I was just skimming the chapter but I initially though he turned her into a futa to rape her sister.

Dex-chan lover
@n0rthernlying It is a revenge manga where the main character shows the men who wronged him t hat he is stronger than them and the women that they are worthless when alone, being nothing more than cum dumpster for him.

That was awkward. Like the sex/making out scenes in those old 80s horror flicks, when they should be running away or hiding from the killer.

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS IT WAS WORTH THE FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!! TOTALLY WORTH IT, COMPLETELY WORTH IT. AAAHHHHHH FINALLY ANOTHER VANILLA RAPE SCENE AAAHHH YEAH!!!

Man, I've been waiting this moment for years and was not disappointed at all. It was short but refreshing nonetheless, right? Now I can't wait for our cute and really lovable
kitsune Guren!!!!!
But it's probably gonna take a while, so yeah... Anyway, see you guys next chapter ÒwÓ

@CalamityCallout Haha yeah, rape doujins do be like that most of the times :/ I'd try naming a few artists or doujins themselves later. I really wanna sleep af rn xD

Dex-chan lover
@vaultist
「"Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru" is so much better than this. The pointless rape scenes are starting to get on my nerves.」

Yeah it is, this is your daily (bi-weekly/monthly, whatever) edgy shit. But it's really good at that xD. Hero Raúl's definitely a better character in a better manga almost overall. Still, I'm giving Kaifuku a solid 10/10. Would be 11/10 if not by the monthly releases lol

@Anakin92MM Nah, it's her big sister

I...Got...hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
VRoooooooooMMMMMMM

Dex-chan lover
@FeverTown
It was not unexistant but before "shield hero" (that in the end can't even be considered a revenge novel/manga) it was extremely rare. And almost always would have ended with the MC quitting or regretting his revenge.
Rape & Revenge... in Japan was most like "Rape & Fall in love with your rapist".

Users who are viewing this thread