Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.2

Fed-Kun's army
I am still mad he did not even TRY to save cake wife. :C

He could have probably saved her, had he healed her within a minute or two. She'd of had some brain damage, but given how he's brainwashed the two evil bitches, surely he could have fixed her. :c

i just can’t wait to see more episodes of the anime and how it’s gonna turn out 😂😂😂 it’s gonna be hilarious

Double-page supporter
@Tiniuc
In case you haven't realized it yet. He's not a hero. He's scum with OP powers. He'll never do anything that he won't personally benefit from.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiniuc well the thing is bro he is a revenge maniac that in the novel it was said he just let them kill her (even thought he was near) so that he have a reason to do revenge and it will get worsed later on
considering how he was treated from his first life i'm not suprised he turning to that kind of maniac rather i'm going to be more suprised if he turning in to a normal guy thought that probably not too far off as he start to doubt whenever he going to do his original plant for freya which is
after he killed everyone he need for revenge (king, the bullet and the others he will return her memories so that she suffer of being his lovers even thought she hate him so much) since apparently he start to like freya
@MrMcNasty yeah i can agree with that well he is more of revenge maniac thought other than that he still a bit fine than the other maniac mc that i have read before :v

Double-page supporter
its like the author forgot the mc was supposed to be a scumbag, wrote a couple chapters where mc was sorta human, then remembered and forcefully readjusted the course back to edgy revenge plot.

@newmangareader246 Not really. He really has 2 or 3 primary goals, it's just that 1 and 2 are getting back at the fucked up Jioral Kingdom and the remaining hero. The 3rd is still trying to figure out what the demon lord's words were back when he beat her.

Double-page supporter
@Silvernius yeah I know what his goals are im saying the mc seemed almost decent personality wise (stopped treating his companions as property, was nicer etc) in the last couple chapters and then he threw away all that character development so he can go back to revenge thirsty psychopath

@newmangareader246 You can't forget that even with his good qualities, they're still buried until tons of grief and anger. He did make it clear that all he wants is vengeance and answers. I remember him stating if he encountered people who fucked with him back then not doing anything to him, he'd leave them alone.

Besides, most like him not because he's a paragon of virtue, but because he's a protagonist that gets his hands dirty against people with more filth on them than him XD

I feel like the last scene represents his downfall, maybe reading onto things but i feel the cliche plot coming.

Dex-chan lover
@newmangareader246 It's a result of the author deciding to make Keyaru operate with a band of allies. If he kept treating his allies, or friends, extremely poorly, it would reduce the readership to a niche far too small, I reckon. So, the choice was to either have him stay a lonely avenger, which would allow him to stay ruthless all day long, or to do it like this. I suppose the attraction of a harem among the Japanese readers continues to be so exceedingly high that it wasn't much of a dilemma for the author, in the end. At least the author did have the insight to understand it would inevitably result in Keyaru getting too comfortable.

The real plot twist would be Keyaru actually succeeding to kill his enemis, have revenge, then have him say "allright, that's it, job done" and just settle down to pump kids with his harem.

MC: Thank you...
Me: Oh, I guess he's not that ba-
MC: Thank you so I don't have to get my hands dirty....
Me: I'm loving this MC more and more...

These are the mc's I like, people who don't give a danm about being the good guy but still do great things

Users who are viewing this thread