Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

This story is so fucking forced...I can buy people thinking Heal is useless in the first timeline since MC started out very weak and only showed off more power right at the end...but holy shit, the first thing he does in the second timeline is regenerate someone's arm back, how fucking retardred do you have to be to consider this useless? Not to mention, this world for some reason is an rpg and heroes are special because they don't have a level cap, he can obviously get better at this stuff in the future, get new abilities like regeneration, maybe even ressurection, WHO THE HELL WOULD CONSIDER HIM USELESS, HOLY FUCK.

Double-page supporter
Did someone forget the psychological tag??? There’s way too many trauma triggers for there not to be a psych tag. Just ecchi smut and harem?? Uhhh..

@Turahk
You forget that he did all the healing in the second timeline in the first. As to why they think it is useless is because of healing pots. There is also the probability of it being that he had to endure the pain that they felt when he heals them. Being unable to heal several people quickly would be bad for combat. There is also the mindset of not wanting to heal due to knowing that you too will feel that pain, which would make him useless.

Mc village is going to get massacred and the Mc first love who lives in the village and is already married is going to get raped and killed by the head knight captain, Mc is going to trap the head knight captain in a room and turn him into a girl and get raped by soldiers until he dies, the one who gives the orders to massacred Mc village is the princess little sister Mc revenge for the princess little sister for ordering to kill Mc village is by having sex with her older sister in front of her and erasing her memories

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, I really wish the parts were combined into full chapters though.

Isn't his power like the MC from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei? Just noticed that and I can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

I feel like the author once hurt so bad by some women in his real life and then he put all of his emotion in this work ?
I mean, man this whole story about the revenge is just f*** up ?

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA The demo is Seinen, and it has the Smut and Ecchi tags.

Urban Dictionary, Smut:
When two or more characters (fictional or nonfictional) have a sexual encounter with each other. It could be all sex with little story plot or a well thought out story with occasional sex scenes. Usually associated with fan art, fan fiction and a lot of romance novels.

Dropped. I'm fine with immoral MCs, but in the end, the characters don't truly feel "broken", they just spout forced nonsense once in a while.

To better sum up my disappointment, this manga keeps bluntly appealing on the "broken inside", when the devil should be in the details. Besides that, there isn't much to it.

Lol this must have been written by some frustrated-ass basement dweller (very fapable nonetheless)

Users who are viewing this thread