Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Am I a hater? Idk anymore. I just read something like this and can't help but think this is some of the most uncreative stupid shit I've ever seen put to print. The author wants big payoffs, but doesn't care to actually work for them. I don't care about any of these characters and I'm not provided any real reason too. Essentially, MC is in the right for all he does because of terrible things done by bad people who are bad cause reasons (yet everyone still loves them and are somehow left completely unaware of their atrocities), except they haven't actually done those things because hes able to time travel through vague explanations of his of course apparently weak power that happens to actually be one of the most amazing in universe abilities you could ever possibly hope to have. Haven't seen that before.

Why did I waste my time on this. Man, Isekai really is just filled with trash, how can you take such a broad and expansive idea, and still manage to do something so cookie cutter and dogshit with it, I don't know. Oh wait, no this one is different, the MC may be another edgy anti hero, but this time he rapes people lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
@Yeetucus Yeah, premise is good but overall it's shit. But hey! It's real good shit. Who's reading this because it's a masterpiece of a manga, doing a whole elaborated 50 pages review? Pfft, read this cuz ur horny. This is something some teenager could've written just because of horniness lol. 10/10 meta review, period

And it isn't isekai tho...

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see the SJW banshee screams when this turns into an anime.

Dex-chan lover
This plot weaves wildly between "kind of interesting" and "embarrassingly dumb", but it's fascinating to watch it as it burns. This (and stories like it) is basically the Maury or The Jerry Springer Show of manga.

imagine writing a paragraph or giving ur opinion over a manga comment section lulz!

Not best manga, but some good shit to read. People are hating way too hard, it’s only a fuking manga lol dont hate it like it killed your mum

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? This actually getting an anime adaptation? HOW? I mean, I don't mind it at all because I'll love seeing the wailords using splash frantically because of it but how the fuck.. lol

This manga is great. 😈

Users who are viewing this thread