Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Is it just me or is the anime is pretty tame and less intense? I guess they had to intentionally cut some scenes considering how edgy and dark it is that it could cut better than an emo's razor blade.

(I'm basing it on the first episode so it might change)

how is this shit getting an anime adaption when there are thousands of novels/ manga better?

Dex-chan lover
30k03EG.jpg

It's happening boys

Fed-Kun's army
This one series is so poorly thought out that there aren't enough words to describe how awful this is. It's funny how comments are about how not a cuck the MC is only to be cucked by a shit story.
Really, I'm only here in morbid fascination to see how much of a train wreck this can get.

This manga starts off shitty seeming like just a manga for people woth rape kinks but damn does it get good

As he does things he starts t reflect on how he acts at times and think about the after of his revenge

The manga gives you information on his future plans but in a very bland way but enough to make you think "OH...that makes sense"

Shit is weird on the surface but very well made.

Keep in mind to watch facial expressions of characters and how he acts with others when reading.

Group Leader
@wotdheck Better doesnt mean popular in the anime world. This shit had insane rating on Episode 1 and the BD(uncensored) are gonna sell like crazy.

Good, good. Let's trigger those leftist fags. MC should kill Freya and Norn at the end. Iblis best girl forever and ever.

Dex-chan lover
This series is really fun! A healer is thought to be the weakest of the hero classes. A small farm boy is a healer and is summoned to defeat the demon lord with a magical princess, sword maiden, and canon berserker. Can his friends and party members convince him he’s important and boost his confidence? Some action, learning to trust each other, maybe a little romance? And how does a wolf girl fit into all of this?! Find out on “Redo of Healer”!

The truth is that in reality, despite "Wanting revenge" is a true hero (of darkness), in a world where the light is corrupted, a path of darkness is being the right way to bring back true peace

Contributor
WTF... the anime is even more explicit than the manga?
It's like they decided there wasn't enough rape in the manga so they added more.

Dex-chan lover
this seems trash but i'll read it for the sake of reading it because it looks fun

Dex-chan lover
@jasty It's adaptation of the LN, not the manga tho... That's how most animes with LN and manga are adapted into anime

@iceflower700 There are already two episodes lol

@Lil_root Her name's not "Iblis" tho... It's Eve Reese... But yeah, Eve best girl

Users who are viewing this thread