Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Aggregator gang
@AnotherRat
Lol, it takes a special kind of self-interested idiot to think they can talk down to me while having a picture of loli hitler as their PFP.
Just when I thought the people in this comments thread couldn't get any dumber, you showed up just in time to prove me wrong.

people really out here not wanting to read this cause of "edginess" and other factors of it not being lighthearted but the tags are "sexual violence", "gore" , "smut" and "ecchi".... this is also seinen, read the tags an such before a read so you don't get surprised with rape and such

I great enjoy this manga, finally a vengeance seeking MC who does abandon his vengeance midway because he learns forgiveness...

As for the anime, I'm surprised it's turning out quite good, the voice acting in the second episode was amazing!!
If you are planning to watch it, just make sure to grab the uncensored version for the best experience!!!

First time I read this I didn’t like it now that I read it and got caught up it’s actually not that bad obviously it’s very basic but it’s still entertaining

Double-page supporter
@Kcjpunk Well, the other heroes can just use heal pots when need healing. While the mc here can do the healing, but become useless after the pain. Also, he is a commoner.

Aggregator gang
@Coriander
Yes, I'm the uncultured one...
7aa2b10e171873767297511e0e1b8ef5c326f465v2_hq.jpg

yeah, considering that there is an ongoing joke about using this manga as a title to send to people when they make a request for something "similar to ___" and the blank is something you don't like... how the hell did THIS get an anime before all the golden nuggets that could be found...

the manga is a HUGE contradiction based on the author's revenge rape power fantasy, involving mechanics whose sole purpose is to increase the amount of smut that can be introduced into the plot. Writer's rule no. 6- if it does not need to exist, remove it. At first I was highly interested and the plot REALLY engaged me because getting revenge on people who wronged you is not only justified, it's sweet. So when he gets revenge on that bitch who started the mess right as she attempts to fuck him over OH does it feel good... but after that...

A small spoiler that's not really a spoiler,
he reverses time in order to get revenge on all the people who F'd him over, and DAMN did they F him over... However, they have no memory, nor have they completed any of the actions within that past reversed time. SO, he is torturing a bunch of innocent victims because of things they didn't do but could have done...
that's like a 20 year old going back to when he was in elementary school to beat up a kid who his girlfriend slept with in highschool -.-

I could go on and on about how big of a crap show this is but... if you are interested in seeing just how F'd up an author can make his story CONGRATS! However, if that's the only reason you're reading it, you might as well read Berserk considering it does the same thing only it's better in every way possible.

@MrMcNasty

?
He's right about you too. You can't even give proper rebuttal and start saying shit about someone's picture like some twitter NPC. Then you start gaslighting me after you said Nobunaga is a loli hitler.
Your equation that people who like this manga are mentally ill like you said is fallacy. People can differentiate between reality and fiction, can't you? I know someone who actually enjoy guro manga, I never understood why because I'm not into it but hey, it's all fiction and the person knows too so yay. Did you go to this manga right after it goes into mainstream media of television anime? You might want to consider another hobby if you hate it that much.

Supporter
@ReficuLSolbaiD

The grudge is a bit deeper than "Oh this guy raped my girlfriend in the future, so i will go back in time and get revengeon him". The different "heroes" used the MC as a eal bot, poisoned him, made him drug dependant, and fucked him over and over. And in the present, they are far from being all innocent considering that they still have a twisted personnality and trying to exploit the MC.

Is this manga realy written by Japaneses ? Cuz they always make a good heart MC . If it dosent end up like that (MC become a good person ) then we have to give Tsukiyo Rui a medal

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
General warning; drop the personal attacks before I start banning people.

Users who are viewing this thread