Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Fed-Kun's army
"This is a heroic tale of one healing magician who became the strongest by using knowledge from his past life and healing magic."
you forgot the part where he becomes the biggest rapist in the world

The drawings are nice. But this is probably written by a man who hasn't gotten laid in about a millennia. The main character is awful in both design and personality and becomes a rapist as if he isn't shitty enough already. The plot is boring and the smut is somehow even more so. If I could give this a minus out of 10 I would. Even 0 is too high for this.

Description: "This is a heroic tale of one healing magician who became the strongest by using knowledge from his past life and healing magic."

Well this is awkward.
Alright, imma made heroic tale of my own now, hopefully the cops don't get in my way.

Rape rape rape, so much rape with evil face.
Female villain? Raped.
Male villain? Gets turned into a woman and then gets raped.
I hope this gets turned into an anime some day.

And to those who’re saying this is for edgy 12 year olds, realise that you’ve admitted to thinking rapey rape fantasies when you were that age.

@jackmiaw What are you even saying? Being horrible at sex isn't a personality trait. This author can't write sex scenes, only writes rape or coerced sex, and it's terribly written. These are incel fantasies. Go find some other hill to die on.

@oinosaki I've yet to connect the dots when it comes to incel and rape stories. If a guy is into it then he is an incel but no one bats an eyelash at the women into the fantasy what so ever. I am curious on how the rape is terribly written or is it terribly written because its rape? The story is not a gold mine but it is funny how often I see people shit on it with no other word coming from their mouth than "rape".

Users who are viewing this thread