Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
well, if anything i look forward to what sort of BS was the prince trying to achieve with that charade

i mean, it looks like he knowingly went overboard with the banishment talk so i think he actually just wanted to scare the MC into apologizing or something(?) but i'd be disappointed if it was just that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
looks good enough
hopefully no romance early on (or even at all)

but , why healer ?

Dex-chan lover
Another "ok lmao bye"-type villainess before BoKita's daughter as villainess 7th Time Loop Villainess anime...

Nice 😁

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
The usual trope with your exiled fiancee because random girl trying to snitch someone fiance.

I'll try to follow for more. If it becomes more bland, I would drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Has any of these foolish princes ever got punished for this kind of thing anyway? They usually get off scott free
Yes a few princes do get punished for it, I'd say roughly 20% of them? Abour 60% of the stories I never seen complete or never mention the prince again. And the number has be rising of princes being punished.

Dex-chan lover
Has any of these foolish princes ever got punished for this kind of thing anyway? They usually get off scott free

By now there are so many of these, they probably deserve their own subgenre at this point. Can't say that many come to mind right now. Their names all kind of blend together. However, if you just browse the villainess tag, I am sure every third if not second, will include some form of prince losing his position etc.

There's also a new challenger on the market. A villainess and / or isekai (reincarnation) smut. Some are actually pretty good, however a lot of them are not translated.

Group Leader
I keep reading these to see if anyone does the aftermath of a hasty annulment between the crown and, usually, a ducal house. Like my dude you just alienated a whole pillar of support and have very much put your family and country in jeopardy. I think there have been a couple that touch on it where afterwards according to the game the exiled duchess turns to a rival nation and they crush her homeland.

Double-page supporter
Another manga where supposed main character of the game that the world is based on is somehow a huge thot, while harem members are complete simps.

Let's hope that next chapters will explain the behavior of the former MC, but it probably won't happen haha

Contributor
Pg 4: was the wrong series title pasted in or something?
Pg 6: what’s a “henobis”? ノービス = novice.

Aggregator gang
Oh another setting where the future queen is made suffer an abusive and extreme education (not even smiling? DAFUQ?) that deprived them of childhood and every fun moment and that no RL royal ever did, but the actual royal not only wasn't educated at all, but also had the possibility to fooling around to the point of being injuried, alone and being found by an unrelated woman. If the fucking CP move there is supposed to be an huge security apparatus around them.
These joke settings are so old that they are stinking from decomposition.

“A queen who cannot even fake a smile may not be trusted by the people”?
So Prince Ignoramus - sorry, I meant Ignacia - is saying that to get the people to trust her, what she needs to do is deceive them?

Users who are viewing this thread