Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 2 - Preparation For Disaster

Dex-chan lover
Man, you'd normally have to spam the game to get that title. Balancing a relationship to engagement while being a bitch is not easy. She just gets the title dumped on her lap.

Dex-chan lover
I'm half of a mind to drop this already.

Too many game elements are an actual part of the world.
This feels more like she's trapped in the game world rather than reincarnated in a real world that mirrors the game.
Classes, experience points, a bracelet that opens a menu window...

In particular, I can be ok with game windows as part of the MC's special ability. When given by a god as a "convenience bonus" inspired by Earth games, it makes sense. But having it be an outright everyday feature of the world that everybody can access is a little immersion breaking.

I'll give a try for a few more chapters, but this is a bit off to start with.

Double-page supporter
First off, thanks for the scan!

Since you mentioned you're looking for feedback- I'll say that I'd love for you to leave out the little comments and opinions. Seeing "notes" always take me out of it.

Dex-chan lover
This feels more like she's trapped in the game world rather than reincarnated in a real world that mirrors the game.

In particular, I can be ok with game windows as part of the MC's special ability. When given by a god as a "convenience bonus" inspired by Earth games, it makes sense. But having it be an outright everyday feature of the world that everybody can access is a little immersion breaking.
Classes could be OK if everyone had a character sheet or could co to the guild/church the character sheet, the fact that she can do it on command could be just the usual isekai thing or if the bracelet was super rare, the fact they talk about xp points is kinda weird tho.

But yes feel more like she's trapped in the game instead of being transported there.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized something completely stupid.
In the Fablem kingdom, combat occupations are favored over support roles.
Prince of said kingdom rejected a combat bride in favor of a support one.
With the excuse being that a support queen will have a better reputation.
Two chapters in and there are already inconsistencies. Not a breaking one at this stage, but still...

Dex-chan lover
Grinding hits a little different when it's not a game anymore and you're just exterminating harmless local fauna.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's a costume, it seems more like a spin-off of the Bear girl.
Something along the lines of "Neko Neko Neko Cat".
That was what I actually thought about but the other title is a bit more catchy than the word "bear" repeated four times.

Dex-chan lover
Grinding hits a little different when it's not a game anymore and you're just exterminating harmless local fauna.
Funny enough, she says she feels guilty... but the very next panel is her with a big smile.
Guilt doesn't win against loot, right?

Dex-chan lover
Just realized something completely stupid.

Prince of said kingdom rejected a combat bride in favor of a support one.
With the excuse being that a support queen will have a better reputation.
Two chapters in and there are already inconsistencies. Not a breaking one at this stage, but still...
It is possible that a wife having a support role is preferred - either in general, or just by prince dummy - so they do not overshadow or clash with their "mighty" husbands.
I'm half of a mind to drop this already.

I'll give a try for a few more chapters, but this is a bit off to start with.
I can dig where you're coming from, but I kind of like it myself. Other isekai with game based settings have some overlap to the games, but this one is one of the few I have seen that is really leaning into it. This IS the game made reality, mechanics and all.

Users who are viewing this thread