Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Meeting the hero's party

Dex-chan lover
unable to form a party due to level differences? why this now? hope it won't be abused in a bad way..
could they not just leave the last strike to our MC for some Exp Gains then? that way she'd gain something from this, currently she's only granting effects and spending her resources.

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel MC still has her dark mage powers and we'll see them triggered on a close call down the road...

Dex-chan lover
unable to form a party due to level differences? why this now? hope it won't be abused in a bad way..
could they not just leave the last strike to our MC for some Exp Gains then? that way she'd gain something from this, currently she's only granting effects and spending her resources.
It’s probably to stop some noble son from gaming the level up system by hiring strong adventurers, making a party with them and then sending them into the battle for the brat gains levels without any work.

Dex-chan lover
It’s probably to stop some noble son from gaming the level up system by hiring strong adventurers, making a party with them and then sending them into the battle for the brat gains levels without any work.
Or in gaming terms, it's to prevent newbie players from getting carried by high level players. Some games would even give no EXP if the level difference between the player and the monster is too high, to prevent cheesing from the newbie getting the last hit.

I have no idea how closely this world would follow the game logic, but it does seem like the author's attempt to translate game mechanics to "reality".

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga... I think I will have to put it in storage for a while and come back once there are a good number of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"keep churning out Holy water while standing in random body of water"
Hey, that reminds me of good ol' RO. It's a better time.

Fed-Kun's army
why do I feel MC still has her dark mage powers and we'll see them triggered on a close call down the road...
she reconfirmed her stats after her job change. When she got the bracelet, she was level 4-5 after hunting the necessary mobs for the mats. After her job change, her level resets to 1, which means the dark mage skills she had gotten to date are now wiped for the new skill tree.

Dex-chan lover
she reconfirmed her stats after her job change. When she got the bracelet, she was level 4-5 after hunting the necessary mobs for the mats. After her job change, her level resets to 1, which means the dark mage skills she had gotten to date are now wiped for the new skill tree.
while those did happen, the way the story keeps teasing at her being in danger in this arc is suspicious considering her new skill tree has no offensive power

hence why I wonder if she'll have both blessings because her dark mage skills were just that powerful

Users who are viewing this thread