Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - The Adventurer in the Neighborhood

Dex-chan lover
So, what's the deal with Marika's superstrength? Is she channeling aura all the time or something?

Group Leader
@AthK Thanks for your comment, we are aware of that. But unfortunately the size of the original raw are not enough, the texts when making the type do not fit in the boxes, and are very large.
Before I updated the translation and the sheets of the chapter 1.1 / 1.2 / 2.1 I used the raw and the original dimensions, and it was very horrible to read, in mangadex they are gone, but you can look in other pages the first chapters of Kaiko that I translated and you will see what I mean.

Group Leader
@AthK We will do tests for chapter 8.1 with the dimensions, if 1.4x make the type look good, we will keep that format... Thank you very much for your recommendation.

@musicfreak12

I feel like the amount of aura and defeating strong monsters are important qualities for being a high ranked adventurer but I feel like experience and wisdom would also play a strong role.

At least that’s how I see it. If I were ask a high ranked adventurer to do a mission, I’d rather have a experienced class A rather than someone who jumped from class d after defeating one monster.

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate the scans and translations, the translations actively hurt to read at this point. Perhaps I will return later but I cannot continue now.

What the heck is wrong with this manga? Why is it all over the place? Come on people can the translators not see how insane it is?

This insanity must be part of the 'comedy', it's not funny though.

Fed-Kun's army
Why was the hunt for the Blaze Cobra classified as "C" if it takes an "A" rank adventurer to kill it?

Also is everyone just retarded? Not a single veteran is suspicious that two "D" rank adventurers killed the Blaze Cobra?

i think that the style of this manga is not well-suited to a poor translation. not a knock on the tl team; i def appreciate them for saving me the trouble of mtling it on my own....its just sad that we wont get to see this late night style manga blossom in english lol

Supporter
@Chrona Pretty sure he meant that only an A class adventurder could solo it. Lower classes could defeat it, they would just need numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread