Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - The Adventurer in the Neighborhood

Dex-chan lover
Just wondering if they ever breed, their son will probably end up a god?

Double-page supporter
Okay chill local bro. You just got a buttload of more people and expect them to "respect" the local adventurers
Next, yeah. at least the other adventurers were more excited to find an "A class" strength dude that is just not yet established and it is refreshing to see the troupe of adventurers being knobheads for rankings

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that blush on page 12, dudes acting like he's a maiden being protected by his knight in shining armor.

Dex-chan lover
Not like this... they're supposed to mock and underestimated him. And then harrassed the girl which will provoke him.

Dex-chan lover
There’s always the risk of catastrophic injury if one is so much stronger than their partner. That’s why it’s best to take things slow, because jumping right in could be catastrophic. The Onizuka manga is a good example (the monster girl one, not the teacher one).

Dex-chan lover
And here I was expecting them to say he couldn't have defeated it at D rank and challenge him to a fight to prove it. Oh, is that happening next chapter instead? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
so they'll just take his word for it even though he just said he was a D rank and an entire group of B ranks couldn't kill it? no verification needed?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It may be because i've been reading too many romance mangas, but i disliked the way denseness was handeled this time, well, this is a fantasy action. so i'll just have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread