Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Messenger of the mythril mine

Dex-chan lover
Dariel getting himself a harem on all sides lol

Let's not forget the Knockers included on this. They're adorable. Can we keep them, please? XD

can someone who can read the raws varifiy that the one guy calling him Aniki really said " I am the one who will marry him" because what he said and how the people reacted does not match at all...

I like Marika and all but her strength is TERRIFYING! I'd rather support the other guy, heck I'm surprised the translation/author/mangaka or whoever made this canon just made it possible. Let him marry his aniki! Either that, or I support demon general girl! Oh wait, there's the knockers too!
Knocker>>>>>>>>>>>>Kouhai>Demon General>>>Marika

ivv

Dex-chan lover
is that really how you remove a sword from someone?
damn!

Oas

@randomname Based on google translate that is a correct translation. The reaction I think is because the father (Gilmas) is still shocked from before and the guy calling him Aniki (Gashita I believe) is drinking, and Dariel has just had enough of the night from stopping Marika from killing the guy, to her saying they’re married, the dad saying take care of my daughter and calling him son in law therefore that look of really now this too.

marika might have scary strength but so does he so he should just accept her proposal

Double-page supporter
Marika truly a clever girl...
she pretend to take his 'sword' while she sniffing his other 'sword'...

but damn yandere version of her truly badass..

Group Leader
@yukinomi
MC meet demon army, the purpose of why Demon there because they still need knocker to mining.
And MC dash to demon camp because he meet his friend (the guy with glasses).
MC say hi, but his friend took by surprise and thought it was enemy from human.

Users who are viewing this thread