Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Sauna Date

Finally, a plot that are not cringe such as "interuption when MC about to kiss FMC"

Thanks for the chapter!
It's great those two opened up and confessed to each other. Although shouldn't have had sex for two reasons. 1) Should be sitting quietly in a sauna for a short period of time and leaving before collapse from the heat. Having passionate sex in one is likely going to have both collapse in the middle of things. 2) During the old days when had a similar level of technology it was considered that a boy having sex is just considered sowing his wild oats (depending on his partners,) while a girl who isn't a virgin before her wedding tends to be strongly looked down on, considered dishonorable and loose, and never likely to receive a marriage proposal. Granted MC planning on marrying Marika but in consideration for her honor and reputation should've waited till after being married.

It is acceptable even without the detail but...It'like a grade where you only get 75% which is the passing mark! WHERE ARE THE DETAILS! WE DEMAND IT!

And so, that day, both the sauna floor and Dariel's hip bones are destroyed to Oblivion thanks to the strength of his monster like wife

Dex-chan lover
No, what would be unwise is leaving out the shag-scene.
Like why even show the fat tits and thighs so many times if they're not gonna be seen in action?
Fuckin jip.

Dex-chan lover
I want to apologize for dropping this god

Also I hope she's at least 20 cuz I don't know her age and usually in fantasy they'd make the mc marry a 14/17 year old

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks the girl kinda sucks? Like, she's genuinely one of the most boring and cringe worthy female characters I've ever read. She has the personality of plain toast.

Users who are viewing this thread