Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1 - The proposal

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? How does she know she is already pregnant if it was just a few days ago? xDDD
You gotta be freaking jinxed to get her pregnant on your first night together.

It's going to be really funny if it turns out the author intentionally misled us and the father was right on his guess (spent too much time in the sauna.) It would be hilarious if it was just those Marika and Dariel being kept in the sauna late (because Marika is immune) and she put him to bed and just fell asleep next to him. Mom walks in on them and sees that and thinks they did it, when nothing happened. Marika never had sex ed, but all she's been taught is "if you sleep with a man, you'll make a baby", so now she thinks she's pregnant with nothing happening, and Dariel is just too pure. He thinks he saw her, so he must marry her.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, she's already pregnant? That makes no sense unless Marikas' skill gives her heightened awareness of her body.

Supporter
I'm almost sorry for whoever is this house's daily carpenter. It just cannot go 24 hours without one or two walls being knocked through.

Thanks for the chapter
cant wait for the mayhem that ensues afterwards, that is, unless the manga gets axed

Fed-Kun's army
So she is not just super strong but super fertile also? That or his stinger skill also apply to THAT lol

Dex-chan lover
@Falinmer I doubt it, as at the end of the chapter (12.1) he monologues that it would be unwise to go into detail, and the next day (12.2) they show marika glowing and the guy destroyed.. 'cause they had SNU SNU

the thing with the pregnancy is too much though, so author should have at least said a couple of weeks, instead of a few days.

Fed-Kun's army
In the words of my former math teacher:
"He's a real sharp shooter"

Users who are viewing this thread